Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:22 am

Palm Resort Jun 29 1pm tee off...2 more slots available.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:19 am

You have to list out all the other players in the flight. People tend to see who they play with than make the decision to join flight.

Palm Resort Jun 29 16911
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:42 am

UL no offence, for discussion sake ya. Izzit rude to choose players/flight members? I always tot golf is just a game where u enjoy e game itself. Of cox playing w friends whom u enjoy is e bonus lar. Sorri lar, recently I orso caught up in such discussion ...
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:51 pm

My partner is not RDGmember so I won't name him here. He has no nick anyway since he is not a RDG member.

But he is a holy man, nice guy. He has been trying to convert me for past 20 years.

I just had a game and same conversation with one of our flight mates who refuses to play if another one (who did not play today) is in his flight. Quite common for people to choose playing mates.

Personally, I play with anyone because I travel so much and usually walk in to foreign courses without any booking and playing partners so I will join up with anyone. You just need to knowa few rules to avoid antoganising strangers. After 2 or 3 holes, yuo usually can figure out his likes and dislikes, and his character.

Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:00 pm

freedrop wrote:
My partner is not RDGmember so I won't name him here. He has no nick anyway since he is not a RDG member.

But he is a holy man, nice guy. He has been trying to convert me for past 20 years.

I just had a game and same conversation with one of our flight mates who refuses to play if another one (who did not play today) is in his flight. Quite common for people to choose playing mates.

Personally, I play with anyone because I travel so much and usually walk in to foreign courses without any booking and playing partners so I will join up with anyone. You just need to knowa few rules to avoid antoganising strangers. After 2 or 3 holes, yuo usually can figure out his likes and dislikes, and his character.

Bro, you are rite..casually i will ask playing wt who got bet boh.. if my frds said not lar just casual game & i will said ok & also i dont ask who is my flight. i will enjoy my game..
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Bro Freedrop it ok to post your friend name or just Freedrop fren, that will do. Have flight name make it more Pro looking thread !

Just my 2 cents worth !

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:56 pm

mariateo wrote:
UL no offence, for discussion sake ya. Izzit rude to choose players/flight members? I always tot golf is just a game where u enjoy e game itself. Of cox playing w friends whom u enjoy is e bonus lar. Sorri lar, recently I orso caught up in such discussion ...

It best to played with a friend or someone you knew since we have so many kakis playing everyday. My time no forum and kena join flight and meet all sort of weird kakis ! RDG kakis are very friendly even they are single HCap.

Come and join us for games, intro your friends over here, Singapore Fun Loving Forum !

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:35 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
mariateo wrote:

It best to played with a friend or someone you knew since we have so many kakis playing everyday. My time no forum and kena join flight and meet all sort of weird kakis ! RDG kakis are very friendly even they are single HCap.

Come and join us for games, intro your friends over here, Singapore Fun Loving Forum !

Very Happy

Bro UL, don't keep selling RDG as the Singapore's most fun loving forum...Very Embarassed Embarassed

BUT unfortunately, that's a FACT.... Palm Resort Jun 29 16911

Palm Resort Jun 29 192200
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 pm

SWEE !

Well said bro S2S !

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort Jun 29   Palm Resort Jun 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Palm Resort Jun 29
Page 1 of 1