Uncle Lau
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Swee ar... We hv winner from RedDot.. They are :

1. A division 2nd place : Slinger
2. C division 1st place. : z101
3. A division Eagle Achievement : GolfMan
4. D division 1st (Lady flight) : Uncle Lau What a Face

congrat to the winners... Swee ar...
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee
YC.Low

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Congrats to all bros... and sista??? SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 16911
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
EastWood

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 pm

sibei pasieh lah... Didn't expect to come back with such good result... SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 987518

a few people i'll like to thanks in this forum...

1st my shifu of kranji (Slinger) who taught me on course management and aim bogey for every hole.

2nd Bro Moi who always complaint on my short game "sucks" and force me to train very "hard" on my short game for the past 2 weeks before tournament.

3rd Uncle Lau who keeps telling me to relax and enjoy the game ...

Thank You....

Last edited by z101 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Congratulation to all winners! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JieJie
Committee
JieJie

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:10 am

tsktsktsk.. SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 68829

congratulations to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 am

See the PRO play also scared...every hole aiming for birdie...par 5 aiming for eagle.... SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 396268 SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 396268
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 am

z101 wrote:
sibei pasieh lah... Didn't expect to come back with such good result... SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 987518

a few people i'll like to thanks in this forum...

1st my shifu of kranji (Slinger) who taught me on course management and aim bogey for every hole.

2nd Bro Moi who always complaint on my short game "sucks" and force me to train very "hard" on my short game for the past 2 weeks before tournament.

3rd Uncle Lau who keeps telling me to relax and enjoy the game ...

Thank You....

Congrat congrat...
Z101...your 2hrs effort in range before the game also paid u well. SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 51255
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:31 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
See the PRO play also scared...every hole aiming for birdie...par 5 aiming for eagle.... SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 396268 SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 396268

Aiyo....I got problem having birdie for this round lor.... What a Face
Only can effort to hv eagle lor....swee bo.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 am

Thank God for another beautiful day for golf and getting together. cheers

Myself and Z101 started early on SAF Day, we had a lovely breadfast at ChengSan Food Court, by the time we reach NSRCC Changi, it was only 930am. Z101 headed to the range to warm up, i change into my swimming trunk and headed to the swimming pool. bounce

Weather then was cloudly and light rain was felt. Did sms everyone that the course is open and to MAKE SURE everyone turn up.

The game was on time and without any hitches. Had the pleasure to witness slinger 250m drive on the 1st tee with only a 3 wood... Shocked

As it was buggy on course, had plenty of walking and waiting. Bought myself a ball picker from CustomGolf. I lost 2 balls but had a enjoyable time picking water balls in the pond and stream. Had pick up good 18 balls with 6 Titleist Pro V !SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 30223

Everyone played well, especially Z101 who return C div Champion ! SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 68829

Golfman had an Eagle...he so happy he almost jump into the pond but was stop by slinger and saltydog, so as not let Golfman make a fool of himself.

He kept talking on his phone and on the course....i bet his playing partner wanted to shaft a putter into his mouth...SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 293276 But deep inside all of us we are happy he got his 3 Eagle !

Dinner at Jumbo was great with large helping of sharkfin soup, chilli prawns, veg and many other. Golfman kept talking about his 3nd Eagle.....than the final straw was he said " Sigh....Eagle is too easy, birdie and par is very hard lor !!! SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 444205 That was the time everyone order a jug of beer.....not to celebrate golfman eagle putt BUT to get drunk and not to heard Golfman eagle story.... SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 215108

SAF was a very good platform for everyone to get together and play golf, chat and really get to know one another. With God Blessing we will have more games to come !

Thank You Lord and to everyone that support his humble game by NSRCC. SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 451193

SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 12821
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:57 am

Swee ar... Bro Uncle Lau.... U r good la... Thks for sharing...
I like, I like......
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 am

It was a very fun game, even though i was put under pressure by sharing the same flight with some of the best golfers (e.g. slinger, golfman, NG). Nevertheless, it was a good mental training for me.

Looking forward to the next game on NS day and also the mizuno...... huat ah!!!
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:15 am

Bro saltydog,
me feel or rather felt good while hving game with you too....
Indeed, it was my best game n manage to get an EAGLE shot infront of you guys... I m so happy lor.... Thks you bro.... See u soon again....
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 am

Not see me soon, see me tomorrow. Smile huat ah !!!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:21 am

Bro salty dog, it's great playing with you too! The great players are Slinger and GM only... we seen them battled neck to neck....

See you at the Mizuno....or other games soon. cheers

I wonder where are the pictures with all the "Ge Ge".....Pngstream??
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:30 am

NG, thanks. Let's do it again in Mizuno. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 am

Swee! Sentosa...here we come...!!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 am

Errrrrr......halo bros...where the photos ah ? who is posying up leh ?

confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION   SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SAF DAY GOLF COMPETITION
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6