Uncle Lau
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf    2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 am

Thank God for another wonderful day in NSRCC changi with beautiful weather and company ! All Glory to God ! cheers

Started the day with Andy giving me a lift to Cheng San Foodcourt for breadfast....reach NSRCC without any traffic. tongue

Everyone had a great time chatting and playing, Andy gave me 7-7, he return 106, i played 96 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 974937

Was so happy to discover David was too, a brother in Christ. 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 104547

Already arrange with Larry the next NSRCC game to play. Come and join us, Singapore Fun loving golfers !

2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 451193
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

PostSubject: Re: 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf    2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 am

A very big thanks to UL, Larry and Andy for the game this morning, wonderful weather and great kakis. Not to mention that I got to jump queue and play with UL cheers certainly looking forward for the next game. Thanks also for putting up with my noobness... will have to practice a lot more to match up haha... 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 30223
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf    2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 am

David wrote:
A very big thanks to UL, Larry and Andy for the game this morning, wonderful weather and great kakis. Not to mention that I got to jump queue and play with UL cheers certainly looking forward for the next game. Thanks also for putting up with my noobness... will have to practice a lot more to match up haha... 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 30223

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 974937
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
EastWood

PostSubject: Re: 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf    2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 am

David wrote:
A very big thanks to UL, Larry and Andy for the game this morning, wonderful weather and great kakis. Not to mention that I got to jump queue and play with UL 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 Icon_cheers certainly looking forward for the next game. Thanks also for putting up with my noobness... will have to practice a lot more to match up haha... 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 30223

Sifu of Kranji will not be happy to read that...... 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 Affraid

You better be careful when you PaR Golf with him next time ...... 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 187888
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf    2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 pm

UL siam me again on the 12th...... Mad

me going to his studio with my XLS Monster liao.....
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
EastWood

PostSubject: Re: 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf    2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:39 am

slinger wrote:
UL siam me again on the 12th...... 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 Icon_mad

me going to his studio with my XLS Monster liao.....

Hello Sifu,

Pls pass me your driver head after you 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 187888 UL......

I'll help to call 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 437288 .....

Swee Bo.... 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 115995
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf    2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 August NSRCC Changi morning 9am golf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2