Guess Who I met Today............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Guess Who I met Today............ Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who I met Today............   Guess Who I met Today............ EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:31 am

Good Day to everyone, i like to start this thread as everytime when we play golf or gathering, we are bound to meet someone we knew. It could be a old classmate, army buddies or even our ex flames..... Guess Who I met Today............ 451193

5 August morning 730am in NSRCC Changi Resort....

* Was there early to reg for par 3 with my Mrs, thought i saw saltydog walking to the range, i was pulling my golf trolly with my Mrs toward the par 3......after 2 hour as we were walking back across the canal..There was Saltydog and his angmo pro walking toward the par 3 ....both of them deep in discussion on golfing techique etc....Saltydog SECRET training....don't play play everyone... Guess Who I met Today............ 30223

* While waiting for my Mrs as she was cleaning her trolly in the golf drop bay.....Guess who i bump in !!! Bro_Edi !!! He was with his uncle...as his uncle is training him !!! Bro_Edi uncle look very pro....like those malay warrior ready to kill !!!! Guess Who I met Today............ 396268 Bro_Edi also told me he just play Tanjong Puteri on Thursday and it a easy course to him now..... Guess Who I met Today............ 68829

Two brothers secret training...... Guess Who I met Today............ 924858

UL

Guess Who I met Today............ 974937
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who I met Today............   Guess Who I met Today............ EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 am

Heng ah ....didnt bump up wt UL. i also went for secret training these few day hahahha.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who I met Today............   Guess Who I met Today............ EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:31 am

golfchowmk wrote:
Heng ah ....didnt bump up wt UL. i also went for secret training these few day hahahha.

Bro if i bump into you in Geylang or Joo Chiat area....no worry bro i won't report.....swee bo ??

Sleep

Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who I met Today............   Guess Who I met Today............ EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:35 am

i wont go so far, near my pls oredi have laoi. bird park & sun city Guess Who I met Today............ 184388
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who I met Today............   Guess Who I met Today............ EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Lucky only see you at the NSRCC not somewhere else. kekekeke. Don't tell everyone of my where about lay. Smile

BTW, NS day tournment is coming up. I'm sure everyone is doing secret training epecially z101, and the rest. Smile

BTW, it was the first time seeing your Mrs... she looks really young. You are such a lucky man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who I met Today............   Guess Who I met Today............ EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:33 pm

salty dog wrote:
Lucky only see you at the NSRCC not somewhere else. kekekeke. Don't tell everyone of my where about lay. Smile

BTW, NS day tournment is coming up. I'm sure everyone is doing secret training epecially z101, and the rest. Smile

BTW, it was the first time seeing your Mrs... she looks really young. You are such a lucky man. Smile

ERRRRrrrrrrrr that my GF....... drunken
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who I met Today............   Guess Who I met Today............ EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:27 am

Either way, you are a lucky man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who I met Today............   Guess Who I met Today............ EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Today at NSRCC Kranji, i bump into zephyr_bloom and her Boyfriend. Very Happy

Met zephyr_bloom and her BF during 2010 Barclay tour of duties, than last at Adidas fair at Expo. Both of them are lovely couples and great to chat and clown around with.

All the best for this New Year ! Hope you login more and share your golfing joys with us !

cheers

PS :- Thanks to Jimang for dropping by to pass me the HSBC form !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who I met Today............   Guess Who I met Today............ Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Who I met Today............
Page 1 of 1