RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:24 am

I'm curious to know how is the custom traffic condition during the long weekend. Anyone went to JB for golfer, shopping or holiday? How bad is the jam?
Back to top Go down
ahkeong
ahkeong

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:24 am

Went in 9 Aug 10PM after work to grab a quick bite, smooth sailing.
Return trip at causeway heavily congested until tebrau. Quickly detour to second link, a bit jam but reasonable. MY clever.. last time RM$10.80 at the last exit.. now charge RM$7.60 at the last exit but hor.. entering the highway incur around RM$2.80.. come back almost the same but it forces singapore to reduce the charges at immigration.
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 am

From the heading, I thought you asked how is the human traffic at Custom Golf....during the long weekend...paisei... How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? 16911
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:40 am

swing2sky wrote:
From the heading, I thought you asked how is the human traffic at Custom Golf....during the long weekend...paisei... How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? 16911

How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? 444205
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:15 pm

I went to Poresia on Saturday via 2nd Link...traffic is long jam... but luckily i travel on the left lane managed to filter to the main lane when there was a minor accident on the centre lane... Then in JB custom...another 30 mins jam...

Was at Poresia around 730am...

Coming back is swift...basically no jam...
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Neutralgolfer wrote:
I went to Poresia on Saturday via 2nd Link...traffic is long jam... but luckily i travel on the left lane managed to filter to the main lane when there was a minor accident on the centre lane... Then in JB custom...another 30 mins jam...

Bro, u steady!! can tahan the jam...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Seiko wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

Bro, u steady!! can tahan the jam...

I told him to bring lots of plastic bags.... alien
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 pm

heng ar...for me, I will just wind down the window....sometimes other drivers tot that they on the viper to clean the window... albino
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Seiko wrote:
heng ar...for me, I will just wind down the window....sometimes other drivers tot that they on the viper to clean the window... albino

WOW ! Your mojo so long can place on the door and release ah ...amazing....no wonder JJ likes you ! Idea
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Seiko wrote:

WOW ! Your mojo so long can place on the door and release ah ...amazing....no wonder JJ likes you ! Idea

I told u she like driver!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?   How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is the custom traffic condition over the weekend?
Page 1 of 1