swing2sky
Uncle Lau
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Tiger Woods Era.... Empty
PostSubject: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:41 am

Post Tiger Woods Era.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZoSjW6S4q49tLlCK8lvnr0joQA-RkWgNyQHKvWGhRwR_vSeU&t=1&usg=__LhgWwiEH6lsMwGo5-LRXggCBs4I=

A bright star was born a decade ago, full of light and because of him, Golf was a Sports for the first time in the History of Sports ! TV Media was at it peak, PGA prize money from USD600 to US1.8 million average when he plays.....even a appearance fees, Tiger ask was for USD2 Million !!! bounce Golf equipments was born with every known imagination - drivers, irons, golf balls etc. Golf was NOW a sport where everyone even those who don't know what is golf, knows who is Mr Tiger Woods......

We all admired and look forward to see him on TV, we all talked about him every golf games or gathering, we all wear red polo on big tournaments and Nike products was in everyone bag. Whether it's irons, driver or TW golf balls.....

Golf suddenly was like an explosion ! A Big Bang ! colorful polo and pants were on everyone, children to senior citizen took up golf and hope to play like Mr Tiger Woods. Singapore School for the 1st time it's 60 years offer golfing to its students from primary to University. Golf forum used to be like a graveyard shifts suddenly booms like a flower with colorful people like moi, Kingcobra, Golfman and not to mention, the banned uncle Lau..... Post Tiger Woods Era.... 288898

Like all partys, it have to end some point or another, but for Mr Tiger Woods, some even called him God Of Golf ended his bright career a night in his own garage..... Sad

Today after Mr Woods's scandals, his world ranking from worlds number ONE to a much lower rank....the world was shocked and mocked him, now everyone on the golf course keep saying they could beat Tiger anytime now.....polo and pants seems to lose it colors and shine, golf equipments was offering sale once they launch it..... Post Tiger Woods Era.... 267277

The world seems laughed at him now, mocked him, throw away all TW poster and stuffs...but for me and many others, we really thanked him for what he is......a Great golfer like all those before him. We don't regards his scandal as topics to talk during coffee breaks. We must thanks him as someone who has brought the game of Golf to another level unknown before his time ! Basketball

Who don't make mistake, who don't have fault and regrets in our short lifes ?? Only God is pure and Omnipotence ! cheers

Sad to said, Post Tiger Woods era, golf suddenly was like a quiet pond, with occasionally a little ripple here and there....everyone looking is into his or her own reflection in the pond..... Sleep

Mr Tiger Woods, we loved and believed you can come back again, please be strong and you will brave thru any storms like before. You may take time, lots of setback, lots of pain and tears....but everyone here in Singapore Reddotgolfers Forum Believed you can DO IT AGAIN !!! Post Tiger Woods Era.... 30223

I really like to thanks Mr Woods for bringing Golf to another level unsurpassed by any one at the moment. He have bought me, my family and every golf kakis great joy and pain to our golf game, and i am still patiently waiting one day for him to hold the Jug and tell the whole world.... I AM BACK !!!

Do you miss Mr Woods or just like everyone, lost in transition.... Post Tiger Woods Era.... 701265

Uncle Lau aka Lau hero

Post Tiger Woods Era.... 263568
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:48 am

Very sadly...This is the reality of life...Sad

At least Mr Woods has made billion of $$.....

How about those struggling golfers....who work so hard but yet can't made the cut...???

Anyone spare a thought for them...?? No, because the world only celebrate the Hero...and without them....there is no Hero... Sad
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:20 am

UL very free ... wrte long story ... hehehe .... but ...

Post Tiger Woods Era.... 419885

Last edited by s-killer on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 am

Now it is time to invite Tiger Woods to come Singapore, appearance fee is probably cheaper... from US$2 million to US$1 million or less....

I hope some sponsor will bring him here in Singapore... rabbit
Back to top Go down
Fatboy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
Fatboy

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:12 am

Think he needs to recharge in Asia.

Take a break from PGA tour for abt 6 - 10 mths and then relocate to either Thailand or China. Laughing

Then play in the Asia tournaments from both organisers (small money to be fined by one of the organisers); continue to find new 'friends' here like before the scandal. 8)

He will be 'recharged' and have build a stronger fans in Asia as well. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.permatex.com
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:20 am

He should bring himself back down to earth instead of thinking that he is so almighty up there. That's what I think. Comparing Tiger to Phil, Tiger has alot to learn about humility. Phil is a crowd favourite, and the people's #1, because he knows how to appreciate his fans, the helpers and all those who came to watch him.

I still think Phil is a crazy player, sometimes going for unbelievable pins and ending up in the drink. But nevertheless I have every bit respect for this guy.

I can't say so for Tiger.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Established Member
Established Member
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:08 am

I believe TW will be back. I suspect he is executing 置予死地而后生

Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 am

Neo wrote:

I strongly suspect this is the strategy he is executing right now.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 pm

I am not bothered by his personal life. Tiger will always have my respect for the golf sportman that he is
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Do you think TW will ever come to Singapore ??? Question
Back to top Go down
Yamaha
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:29 am

I envy TW got so many girlfriend. I like I like.
Back to top Go down
prettygolf
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
prettygolf

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:58 am

Neo wrote:

ur chinese is so powderful hor. lol!
Back to top Go down
bugbearz
bugbearz

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Yamaha wrote:

I envy Edison Chen more.....his girls more my taste Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 pm

bugbearz wrote:
Yamaha wrote:

I envy Edison Chen more.....his girls more my taste Laughing Very Happy

Agreed... Post Tiger Woods Era.... 419885
Back to top Go down
bugbearz
bugbearz

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 pm

On tiger....I think he will be back stonger. He is currently in the process of remodeling his swing with the help of Sean Foley. These takes time.

If you see Sean Foley's vids on Youtube, he advocates a consistent swing that will offer solid ball striking.

Give him a bit of time, i am confident TW will be back, and better.

Pls see youtube below on Sean Foley's swing, and what he advocate and TW's old swing. In terms of weight distribution, club face position etc, its a major overhual

SF vs TW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Tiger Woods Era....   Post Tiger Woods Era.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Tiger Woods Era....
Page 1 of 1