10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 am

how far is your far by the way???
Question
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:16 am

gezt_ho wrote:
how far is your far by the way???
Question

Qispiker 240
SD 230
moi 185-190 Sad
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:17 am

Wow, QS at least driver 250m............
NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 560727
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Wow, QS at least driver 250m............

Navy hole 1 he only left with 50m after he tee-off.
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:24 am

Bro,
Out drive you doesnt matter.
Final Gross score is the most important............
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Ya lor i m those what people always say "can drive, cannot arrive"... Sad
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:14 pm

moi™ wrote:
Nice game today. Qspiker and Saltydog tee-off very far. cheers

Doesnt matter moi kor kor as long as we have fun is the most impt rite? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:33 am

Qspiker is definitely a long driver. I can see a lot of potential in him despite his claim of only been playing for a year. This is a guy to look out for.

Moi driving has improved dramatically from my last game with him 1 month ago. Now his drive is around 220m. Long and straight and always on the fairway. Well done.

For me, yesterday was really a bunker day. Every second shot also go into bunker. So busy playing in the beach, have no time to apply the ball hunting technique that UL has tought me. Sorry UL for failing you. Nevertheless, i found 3 balls. Smile
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:48 am

salty dog wrote:
Qspiker is definitely a long driver. I can see a lot of potential in him despite his claim of only been playing for a year. This is a guy to look out for.

Moi driving has improved dramatically from my last game with him 1 month ago. Now his drive is around 220m. Long and straight and always on the fairway. Well done.

For me, yesterday was really a bunker day. Every second shot also go into bunker. So busy playing in the beach, have no time to apply the ball hunting technique that UL has tought me. Sorry UL for failing you. Nevertheless, i found 3 balls. Smile

P,
u are quick to heap praises on others but fail to highlight your attributes.....

from the pulai game, can see u have also improved, to borrow your phrase "lot of potential in him"...that applys to u too...

u play a steady game, par n bogey until the rain came....u can definitely play sub 90s

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:03 am

Slinger,

Thanks so much for the kind words. The second time around playing with you and still learn a lot from you. The good thing is at least my hands are not shaking as bad as the first time. Smile

You are definitely my idol and hope to play like you one day if it ever comes. Smile

Many thanks for all the great advise you have given me and i thoroughly enjoyed the game.
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:06 am

salty dog wrote:

I admit it is straight but not 220m lar. Should be 190m-200m. I don't even qualify for blue tee.Sad
For me, as long as 2nd shot is 150m or lesser, i am a happy man.

Last edited by moi™ on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee
YC.Low

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 am

NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 560727 play level next game.... pale
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 am

Moi,

Time to give stroke and not ask for it now. You have enjoyed the privilege for the last 2 years. Smile
Back to top Go down
JieJie
Committee
JieJie

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:53 am

qispiker wrote:
moi™ wrote:
qispiker wrote:
I check if I can play on mon, would love to play with moi kor kor Smile and get to knw saltydog.

Heard JJ said your 3 wood 240m. Saltydog found a match. Very Happy

I think JJ got the units mix up is 240cm not 240m. Very Happy I high hcp plus beginner ley hw is it possible that I can hit 240m and till now I still cant find a 3 wood in my bag.

Dnt knw hw people can gather such info.... Razz

MOI WHEN DID I SAY THAT TO YOU?? NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 am

salty dog wrote:
Moi,

Time to give stroke and not ask for it now. You have enjoyed the privilege for the last 2 years. Smile

Wow Bro Moi have been Buaya since 2yr ago.......
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:11 am

JieJie wrote:
qispiker wrote:
moi™ wrote:
qispiker wrote:
I check if I can play on mon, would love to play with moi kor kor Smile and get to knw saltydog.

I think JJ got the units mix up is 240cm not 240m. Very Happy I high hcp plus beginner ley hw is it possible that I can hit 240m and till now I still cant find a 3 wood in my bag.

I heard u said that when u are sleeping.
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:14 am

gezt_ho wrote:
salty dog wrote:
Moi,

Wow Bro Moi have been Buaya since 2yr ago.......

My standard really no good. Play 1 round with me and u know what is "100plus easily". I always play level with beginner, take 9/9 from average player and never play with pro. Having said that, i still lose most of the time. Sad
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 am

salty dog wrote:
Moi,

Honestly, for the last 2 years, i been paying money. Sad
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:12 am

salty dog wrote:

Bro thanks for looking me so up lol I hope to play better in time to come as a personal challenge for myself. No need to look out for me la, that statement sound threatening ley Very Happy

Ya indeed was playing in the beach for you but coming out from bunkers n get par is not easy feat too ya, give yourself some credits for that Very Happy

Talking abt beach no wonder mid way thru the game u were busy applying sunblock all over your body wahahahahaah now i knw why liao.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:41 pm

moi™ wrote:
JieJie wrote:
qispiker wrote:
moi™ wrote:
qispiker wrote:

I heard u said that when u are sleeping.

hahaha....who's the bolster??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday   NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NSRCC Changi 20th Sep Monday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2