rocky
leekengchong
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
leekengchong
leekengchong

The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 am

s-killer wrote:
i think i am officially confused ... so what is the special rate that we can get if we play on weekend morning? scratch

No Special Rate for the weekend morning.
Normally will be Rm210-Rm220 per ball.
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 am

leekengchong wrote:
rocky wrote:
Very happy that Ken has joined us here at RDG...

Rocky thinks that many people here do not know much about Legends. Hopefully Ken can show us how beautiful and challenging Legends course is.

Ken: Try to psycho important people to play at Legends... they always tell me , "Legends very far, dunno how to go, blah blah..." Ppl whose name got "sky", or sound like my name "rocky", "-ley", "-ie", etc etc...

HAHAHA

Please see my Golf course picture in this link:https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=157532&id=728189153
my Daily life in golf course(if u want to see ):https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=197756&id=728189153

The Only Regret things will have over here is The Course is DAmn Challenging.....

hahahah...if u dunt believe me then try it....

Cheers!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nice pics
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes the old boys and UL's special squad (Eric, jc, sd, Mrs Lau and myself) will hit Legend in a week or two from now ! Very Happy

Legend ! Here we come !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi Ken, Nice to have you here.

I just played last Saturday at Legend, the course is long and challenging, food is good too... but only one problem... there are plenty house flies in the canteen and hope your club can do something about it. I have to eat with one hand while the other hand is busy fanning away the house flies. It is terrible!

Even there are plenty house flies (or those green house flies) in the golf course.

Back to top Go down
cristel
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
cristel

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:24 pm

ok, so without any pc/hc can play anot?!
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Welcome lee... good to have you in our friendly forum.

Hope you can bring us some good privileges for RDG members only!! cheers
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
bro_edi

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:29 pm

wah LEGENDS .... jom main di sana .... saya suka sekali !
Back to top Go down
leekengchong
leekengchong

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:46 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Hi Ken, Nice to have you here.

I just played last Saturday at Legend, the course is long and challenging, food is good too... but only one problem... there are plenty house flies in the canteen and hope your club can do something about it. I have to eat with one hand while the other hand is busy fanning away the house flies. It is terrible!

Even there are plenty house flies (or those green house flies) in the golf course.

Hi ,Neutralgolfer,
Sorry about the flies Problem.cause sometime when we fertilise the golf course, all our "frends"will come out and party...hahahha...
no worry about the flies ,cause they are "Organic"
i got 2 solution for u :
1)Move ur dinning place to our Chinese Restaurant or mini Bar,is Air - conditionar ,not much people know ....
2)ask me out dine together and i become ur hand fan,,,,hahahha,,,,treat me lunch ,,ok? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
leekengchong
leekengchong

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:48 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Yes the old boys and UL's special squad (Eric, jc, sd, Mrs Lau and myself) will hit Legend in a week or two from now ! Very Happy

Legend ! Here we come !!!! cheers

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Welcome Welcome !!!!

Back to top Go down
leekengchong
leekengchong

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:48 am

bro_edi wrote:
wah LEGENDS .... jom main di sana .... saya suka sekali !

Yah mari mari mari......saya kat sini!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leekengchong
leekengchong

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:51 am

jazz_samz wrote:
Welcome lee... good to have you in our friendly forum.

Hope you can bring us some good privileges for RDG members only!! cheers

Hi , Sure No problem,
please drop me a mail, before u visit The Legends.and please mention that you are From REDDOT.so i can do arrangement earlier.

Kengchong@legends-resort.com
Back to top Go down
leekengchong
leekengchong

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:54 am

cristel wrote:

Yes Sure,but please take care of my Green and Fairway,ok? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hahahah....
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:11 am

leekengchong wrote:
cristel wrote:

Yes Sure,but please take care of my Green and Fairway,ok? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hahahah....

Everybody else will take care of your greens! But if Uncle Lau go, I dunno... maybe he dive inside the Hole #6 palmer lake to look for balls... sure got a lot. I know because I donated a lot. Hahahahaha...

Back to top Go down
leekengchong
leekengchong

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:49 am

rocky wrote:
leekengchong wrote:
cristel wrote:

hahahah....

Everybody else will take care of your greens! But if Uncle Lau go, I dunno... maybe he dive inside the Hole #6 palmer lake to look for balls... sure got a lot. I know because I donated a lot. Hahahahaha...

He Dive in ?really?hahahhaha.....next time i put some"PIRINHA" into the Lake. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cristel
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
cristel

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:32 pm

leekengchong wrote:
rocky wrote:
leekengchong wrote:
cristel wrote:

hahahah....

He Dive in ?really?hahahhaha.....next time i put some"PIRINHA" into the Lake. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

U better dont. Wait he catch the pirinha and set up a bbq pit there sell fish meat! -.-''
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 am

hi there... welcome...

@TDs... maybe we can have a rdg game there???
Back to top Go down
Batman
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:36 am

Welcome to RDG bro. I'd played Legends a few times. Indeed it is challenging. Except for the distance, I like the course a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leekengchong
leekengchong

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 am

Batman wrote:
Welcome to RDG bro. I'd played Legends a few times. Indeed it is challenging. Except for the distance, I like the course a lot Very Happy

thanks. but we can see other things that town golf course cant seen one . Laughing
Back to top Go down
leekengchong
leekengchong

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:55 am

mysticsea wrote:
hi there... welcome...

@TDs... maybe we can have a rdg game there???

ok, ok , u all are welcome!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 am

rocky wrote:
leekengchong wrote:
cristel wrote:

hahahah....

There is an upside to UL going there, he will surely take care of the greens and fairways by providing water and fertilizer for them wahaha.......... geek
Back to top Go down
cristel
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
cristel

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 am

change providing to splashing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Golf And Country Resort   The Legends Golf And Country Resort - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legends Golf And Country Resort
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2