RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???

Go down 
+2
slinger
Uncle Lau
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? Empty
PostSubject: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Following Ian Poulter penalty for dropping his ball on his magentic marker or coin on the green and a stroke penalty was imposed because the magnetic marker or coin moved away from the orginal position and the ball moves too, stating ball in played ! Shocked

So am i right to say that using plastic pin on marker is safer than the magnetic one or coin ? Idea

I still got alot of Sentosa plastic pin on marker ! who wants ? Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? 288898

Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? 853785
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:11 pm

y u worry, everybody here in RDG know u will ask for mulligan...... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 pm

I dont mind few if you have some to spare.. Smile I will take it from you on the 10 Dec
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Following Ian Poulter penalty for dropping his ball on his magentic marker or coin on the green and a stroke penalty was imposed because the magnetic marker or coin moved away from the orginal position and the ball moves too, stating ball in played ! Shocked

So am i right to say that using plastic pin on marker is safer than the magnetic one or coin ? Idea

I still got alot of Sentosa plastic pin on marker ! who wants ? Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? 288898

Nothing got to do with marker lar. It just an accident.
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:36 am

i think what he meant was that even with an accident and you drop a ball on the plastic marker, it will not move since it has a pin that stick into the ground.

I like the plastic marker, but just find it too cumbersome when you have to fish it out from your pocket every time you want to mark a ball. For a magnetic ball marker, it is so much quicker from the cap.
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:03 am

slinger wrote:
y u worry, everybody here in RDG know u will ask for mulligan...... Shocked

affraid affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 am

salty dog wrote:
i think what he meant was that even with an accident and you drop a ball on the plastic marker, it will not move since it has a pin that stick into the ground.

I like the plastic marker, but just find it too cumbersome when you have to fish it out from your pocket every time you want to mark a ball. For a magnetic ball marker, it is so much quicker from the cap.

Little wonder French 'cap' is the most preferred choice....can dish out in time of extreme emergency... Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? 16911
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:06 am

moi™ wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

Nothing got to do with marker lar. It just an accident.

That's what a men usually said to his girl friend....'accident' happens... Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? 16911
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 am

You all damned good ah...from magnetic marker to Fench Cap , to shotgun marriage.....like that also can !!!

Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? 560727
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
You all damned good ah...from magnetic marker to Fench Cap , to shotgun marriage.....like that also can !!!

Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? 560727

Now...you know what a keyboard can do, right... Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? 16911
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???   Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Magnetic marker or plastic stick on marker ???
Page 1 of 1