RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???

Go down 
+7
David
s-killer
mariateo
Kookk
esw
jazz_samz
Uncle Lau
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? Empty
PostSubject: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Halo everybody ! Very Happy

I am a clean freak, after a game i will asked my Indonesian maid to wash my clubs or at my home club NSRCC i will wash my clubs at the Sonic Washer....super clean for S$5 hehe

After a game during shower, i will use my own soap and shampoo...loved the smell of home ! I will never use those liquid soap and shampoo in the dispenser. Even some Singapore Clubs provide Sunblock SPF30 i won't touch, i willl used own Banana Boat SPF 50.

My golf buddy Uncle donald used to have a some hair on top of his head...after years of using those dispenser type shampoo in the club...now he is bald on the top ! Shocked

Hope i am not some kind of freak hehehe

Cheers !!!

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 288898
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Eh??? I recall Reading this post of yrs leh. Me too.
I am anal about such things. I will bring my own shampoo, shower gel and facial wash. No mask though. Hahhaha
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Now i bring my own Towel and slipper to JB games ! used my own comb and hair tonic etc....... Question
Back to top Go down
esw
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
esw

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Now i bring my own Towel and slipper to JB games ! used my own comb and hair tonic etc....... Question
UL think u need alibaba bag affraid
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:29 am

Everyone....bring bring your own soap and shampoo to shower as those supply by golf clubs are not too good for your hair and body. Some of us have sensitive skins, so best bring your own. Basketball

Even the SPF 30 sunblocke supply to those club are not too good too, last HSBC i applied and had skin rash at night. Just bring your own sunblock

If you forget to bring sunblock or soap and shampoo, once a while is okay but always used, not too good lor !

Just my 2 cents worth

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:33 am

I bring my own soap, shampoo, face wash and sunblock to my games.

Those supplied in SG clubs still not bad but most in JB ones really cannot make it. Probably is Mama Lemon with a different smell. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:35 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Halo everybody ! Very Happy

I am a clean freak, after a game i will asked my Indonesian maid to wash my clubs or at my home club NSRCC i will wash my clubs at the Sonic Washer....super clean for S$5 hehe

After a game during shower, i will use my own soap and shampoo...loved the smell of home ! I will never use those liquid soap and shampoo in the dispenser. Even some Singapore Clubs provide Sunblock SPF30 i won't touch, i willl used own Banana Boat SPF 50.

My golf buddy Uncle donald used to have a some hair on top of his head...after years of using those dispenser type shampoo in the club...now he is bald on the top ! Shocked

Hope i am not some kind of freak hehehe

Cheers !!!

If you are of of those who is really very concerned with getting scratches on the corwns of driver, woods and hybrids or even dings in your putter, do think twice about engaging their service. They do not handle the clubs with care.

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:37 am

Now i only get my maid to wash my clubs and all..... Cool
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:49 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Now i only get my maid to wash my clubs and all..... Cool
I also like the club cleaning at NSRCC Kranji. it is cheap n good. Do u know if i can jus clean it w/out playing there? Razz
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:52 am

Ofcos you can darling, just park and bring to the lady and ask her for a Sonic $5 wash. Go to the Coffee house and have a drink with UL

Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:24 am

for once i thought you ask ur maid to clean you after a golf game .... lol

sorry sorry ... i old already ... eye not good ...
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:58 am

saw UL kapo the shampoo and soap from Starhill before, he say that one good brand, should tapao home Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
hoppie

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:10 am

i use my own facewash only, the rest use club one.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:33 am

David wrote:
saw UL kapo the shampoo and soap from Starhill before, he say that one good brand, should tapao home Rolling Eyes

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 560727 Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 560727
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:45 am

Anyway, just a friendly advice.

When you play with UL, make sure you bring shower gel hor. Don't bring soap just incase you drop it and need to bend down to pick it up.......... Wahahahahahahah!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Kookk wrote:

When you play with UL, make sure you bring shower gel hor. Don't bring soap just incase you drop it and need to bend down to pick it up.......... Wahahahahahahah!

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 187888
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:06 am

Kookk wrote:

How come you know huh??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 48133
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:42 am

salty dog wrote:
Kookk wrote:

Please lor. It is everywhere on forum.

Don't believe you search the keywords: UL, Soap, Bend.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:49 am

Kookk wrote:
salty dog wrote:
Kookk wrote:

lol! That's a good one!
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:13 am

Kookk wrote:
salty dog wrote:
Kookk wrote:

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 560727 lol!
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:27 am

I know waiting to kenna splash paint liao. clown
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:30 am

Kookk wrote:

You guess red or yellow... Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 16911
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:33 am

swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:

You guess red or yellow... Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 16911

I let UL choose.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Kookk wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:

I let UL choose.

Choose any color for your M3...... Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 472247

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 1495458-xs
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:54 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Kookk wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Kookk wrote:

I let UL choose.

Choose any color for your M3...... Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 472247

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? 1495458-xs

Kookk, lime green is in. U send your M3 to spray paint cost $5k. Now it's free. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???   Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you bring and use your own soap and shampoo ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next