golfchowmk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. Empty
PostSubject: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:29 pm

To all the Bros & Sistas here.
Pls beware at msia custom. 2mths back went to jb golf wt khorkar.
went in, i got check wheather my passport got stamp or not & went back tottally didnt notice that i my passport didnt stamp. 1 week later went in wt hardrock i kena stop by the msia custom officer said that my passport didnt stamp last week. i really shock man. i ask him how & he straight away ask me to went to the office. i ask myself & said this time die laio sure kena go to jail laio. one of the officer asked me y u didnt stamp yr passport when u going bck to spore. i said to him my frds went to do the pass card. God bless that this officer said to me next time pls check bfor leaving ok. This time i let u go. OMG....

Bros & Sisters
Pls do check yr passport in & out on 04/mar this coming RDGS game at pulai spring ok ...
Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. Custom11

Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. Custom10
Back to top Go down
traxxas
Established Member
Established Member
traxxas

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:34 pm

heng argh!! Thanks for sharing .
Back to top Go down
Yamaha
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Usually they will aak you how when they notice your passport never chop. Best is you ask them how immediatly. Most of them will ask you to pay a small fine on the spot and let you go. Do not argue with them, they will ask you to go office and sit, and your dine amount will get bigger, probably will be in hundred or sometimes thousand. If you don't have cash on the spot, you have to ask friends or family members to bring the cash to you. Probably you have to stay overnight in there cell.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Thanks for sharing Golfchow ! Everyone please be careful ! 8)
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 pm

All...

Please apply for MACS card. It only cost only rm30 per year and saves you sgd70 per year from visit ICA. All you have do is make sure you have min 2 yr of period left and 1 passport photo.

Go to 1st or 2nd link and complete 1 form with 1 hr waiting period... then you save yourself from all this hassle of white card and bs like no stamping...

Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:04 am

Daffu wrote:
All...

Please apply for MACS card. It only cost only rm30 per year and saves you sgd70 per year from visit ICA. All you have do is make sure you have min 2 yr of period left and 1 passport photo.

Go to 1st or 2nd link and complete 1 form with 1 hr waiting period... then you save yourself from all this hassle of white card and bs like no stamping...

i thought you have to proof that you travel to Malaysia at least 4 times a month, then they will issue MACS card to you. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:48 am

Many Thks if sharing bro chow...
You r very heng lor...
Indeed to all traveling in n out spore/Malaysia via crossways...
Pls pls pls ensure your passport is really being stamp on it...
This is no joke...
Whether you are cleared from malaysia's custom or not... Still check.
It only take u less than 1 min to check.

As for me.... Heng ar.... Last week I did my "MACS" leow...
Indeed is rather better....
Term is to Hv at least 4 x visit in a month. However, if your passport has alot of stamp... It may allow to apply....
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:26 am

golfchowmk wrote:
To all the Bros & Sistas here.
Pls beware at msia custom. 2mths back went to jb golf wt khorkar.
went in, i got check wheather my passport got stamp or not & went back tottally didnt notice that i my passport didnt stamp. 1 week later went in wt hardrock i kena stop by the msia custom officer said that my passport didnt stamp last week. i really shock man. i ask him how & he straight away ask me to went to the office. i ask myself & said this time die laio sure kena go to jail laio. one of the officer asked me y u didnt stamp yr passport when u going bck to spore. i said to him my frds went to do the pass card. God bless that this officer said to me next time pls check bfor leaving ok. This time i let u go. OMG....

Bros & Sisters
Pls do check yr passport in & out on 04/mar this coming RDGS game at pulai spring ok ...

Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. Custom10

fm the looks of this, the 10 Dec exit still not stamp leh... so next time go in again will still kana???
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
bro_edi

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:08 am

Yup, if U have more than 4 stamps per month, best advice is to do MACS !
Malaysia Automated Clearance System (MACS)
Pay RM$30 and no more hassle.

swee !
Back to top Go down
pngstream
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
pngstream

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:53 pm

That MACS card will be very useful.... do you need a photo?
how does the card work? do you need to show it to the immigration officer or just scan at the booth & go? Just like Touch N go?
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:05 pm

pngstream wrote:
how does the card work? do you need to show it to the immigration officer or just scan at the booth & go? Just like Touch N go?

bro peter, ya just like touch & go lor, bro if u not sure about the processor. pls call daffu aka kk he can assit you lor haha
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:25 am

pngstream wrote:

Yes....bro.... Color photo is required (1 pc).
It will be done within abt half hour time. Subject to the crown....
And it will be in your passport rather than separate card holding.

Bro pngstream.... Drop by Bishan range and I show you in physical...
Really useful...
It can also help u to save number of pages that might use up too.
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:51 am

I have a friend who played regularly in JB on weekends. He had his passport renewed in July 2010, almost finished all the pages. I told him to do MACS many times, he procrastinated even after i passed him the forms. He finally did...when he has like only 1-2 few pages in his passport. Only after that, he realize the ease of use and saved him 70 buck from renewing passport.

For those going to 2nd link to do MACS, do it on exit and going back to SG, so that you dont need to walk far, the counter is on far left (if you a facing towards going back to SG)

Last edited by Daffu on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:03 am

I agreed with Daffu on the MACS, it good for those going in to JB for work or golf, it safe time and trouble. Those who don't have MACS, do spend a little time to check your Passport and it's stamp before leaving the Custom.

Just my 2 cents worth

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pngstream
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
pngstream

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 am

golfchowmk wrote:
pngstream wrote:

bro peter, ya just like touch & go lor, bro if u not sure about the processor. pls call daffu aka kk he can assit you lor haha

bro chris, Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pngstream
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
pngstream

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:15 am

GolfMan wrote:
pngstream wrote:

Really useful...

Bro Golfman.... thank you for the explanation....yes will drop by . Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 am

pngstream wrote:
GolfMan wrote:
pngstream wrote:

Really useful...

Bro Golfman.... thank you for the explanation....yes will drop by . Laughing Smile

No problem bro.... Is my pleasure........anytime bro....
See you soon........ Hv a nice Sat... huat ar.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.   Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom. Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning,,.. Beware of msia custom.
Page 1 of 1