RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?

Go down 
+2
golfchowmk
Spiderman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:37 pm

I have already booked for 2 balls but if anybody interested to play, tee off around 8.15 - 830 am, let me know or can book for yourself.

Last edited by Spiderman on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Spiderman wrote:
I have already booked for 2 balls but if anybody interested to play, tee off around 8.15 - 830 am, let me know or can book for yourself.
Bro titu r u jioning for last weeks or this weeks friday ????
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:22 pm

ha ha bro just returned from drinking is it??? My date posted here 18th leh which is this coming Friday la..
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:24 pm

OMG !!!! I am drunk without drinking hahahhahahah. SO SORRY La. Should be 25th hahahhahahahhah. Beer on me next time okie???
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Spiderman wrote:
OMG !!!! I am drunk without drinking hahahhahahah. SO SORRY La. Should be 25th hahahhahahahhah. Beer on me next time okie???

Haha bro drink now i dont want one beer laio. free game ok..or kopi will do. BTW u got kaki to play wt??
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 pm

I got 1 confirmed and another one old kaki from the past also wants to join in. Bloody hell, now form Spiderman I turned into a TOAD now on my signature..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Spiderman wrote:
I got 1 confirmed and another one old kaki from the past also wants to join in. Bloody hell, now form Spiderman I turned into a TOAD now on my signature..... Evil or Very Mad

Haha enjoy yr game..

Bro remove the toad lar very ugly lor wait har u also become frog under the well...ahahhah
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Ha ha i managed to but somehow it kept changing back to toad. Stupid ImageShack doing something causing this to happen. Hope its ok now. Ok tks and talk to you soon. Good night
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Spiderman wrote:
Ha ha i managed to but somehow it kept changing back to toad. Stupid ImageShack doing something causing this to happen. Hope its ok now. Ok tks and talk to you soon. Good night

I still see the image. Ask the Mod to help wheather can remove it & down load again.

Ok gd night.
Back to top Go down
apSG
apSG

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:25 am

Uncle Titu,

Ur 25th is Feb or March?
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee
YC.Low

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 am

shd b feb. I guess
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Sorry it was Feb. Game done already and the course was fabulous. Maybe thats why managed to come back with a good score.
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:35 am

Spiderman wrote:
Sorry it was Feb. Game done already and the course was fabulous. Maybe thats why managed to come back with a good score.

Congrats that you came in sub 80. Next time give me 9-9 and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 pm

nutty88 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

Congrats that you came in sub 80. Next time give me 9-9 and thank you.

Wei shifu... you dare to ask your thoo ti to give you strokes???? I still remember the very first time i play on course at JCC and you were showing me how to shoot long and straight. I still remember you, Jeremy and I think Slinger's brother, can't remember his name. All veteran golfers and I first timer on course. Teeing off I think you can see I was shivering hor !!!!!!

Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? 560727
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 am

My dear friendly titu,

1st of all, I was never your shifu. 2nd of all, that was long time back when mata gia wore bermuda. Now you have improved and far away from my standard, so 9-9 is justifiable.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:19 pm

So...who have to walk home from ponderosa ??? Titu ?? Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? 16911
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 pm

nutty88 wrote:
My dear friendly titu,

1st of all, I was never your shifu. 2nd of all, that was long time back when mata gia wore bermuda. Now you have improved and far away from my standard, so 9-9 is justifiable.

Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? 827782
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?   Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody interested to play Ponderosa Friday 25th morning golf?
Page 1 of 1