Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan Empty
PostSubject: Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan   Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:36 am

HOUSTON: A Boston couple have offered to sell their own body parts to pay off their children's $2,00,000 student loan.

"Use my body for anything legal, or medically experimental . Simply pay off all of my children's student loans and you can use me anyway you need," an advertisement said asking "Do you need a live 'cadaver?'" posted on Craigslist Boston in the "jobs wanted" section of the website.

It added, "I am 5'10" 200lbs and have all my organs in working order. Take my blood, take my plasma. Drill into my brain, my leg, my arm. Tap my heart, my liver, my kidney.

If you eliminate my children's student loans, I will give you my life!" The poster, which did not include their name, exact location or gender , said the children's student loans total $200,000.

UL Notes :- Do you believed such parents love for the child ???

8)
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan   Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:43 am

How come the student loan so high? They don't do background check before they loan?

Like the Property balloon? If all students can't pay up, maybe another crisis like the property crisis....
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan   Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:45 am

My student just cancel her loan and to study in a top downunder Uni...A$250 000 a year and its a 3 years course.....she end doing in Singapore U. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan   Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:56 am

I wonder if you spend A750,000 for a U degree... when will you earn this money back? 20 years?
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan   Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:12 am

if the kid don't make it through the course, or drop out from the course... knn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan   Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan Empty

Back to top Go down

Parents offer body parts to pay off kids’ education loan
Page 1 of 1