Reaper
Uncle Lau
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

I Dream of Durian..... Empty
PostSubject: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 am

I Dream of Durian..... Durian

As posted by Wendy Ferrer, Yahoo! Singapore " The king of fruits returns in a big way in this year's Durian Fiesta. "

Miss Wendy offers only cakes and puffs, each piece of cake cost $12.80, a whole cake some cost over $60 or more! 8)

Can any one offer where to get the real things, just durian, fresh, ripe and ...cheap..... Embarassed

Thank You !

bounce
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Established Member
Established Member
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:40 am

huh??? $60 for a cake???? I think it is to expensive.....Durian season can go my uncle's plantation in Malaysia and let you eat until durian flow out from your ears....
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:51 pm

I had durian in my younger days....until they literally got out generously from my mouth....now, i will be happt to eat as little as possible....
Back to top Go down
Yamaha
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Wah!!!! I'm a durian lover too. Sometime I wait till the durian store closing than they sell very cheap, so all the wat XO XO XO also become very cheap lor.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Reaper wrote:
huh??? $60 for a cake???? I think it is to expensive.....Durian season can go my uncle's plantation in Malaysia and let you eat until durian flow out from your ears....

Can you organise a RDG golf and durian fiesta ???? 8)
Back to top Go down
Yamaha
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Wah UL you put that picture there now I hungry already leh.
Back to top Go down
traxxas
Established Member
Established Member
traxxas

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Like that machaim double shot leh.. kana the sun shine and later from durian.. wow.. very heaty leh..
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:31 pm

moi will say drink more eastern cooling drink..BEER ! I Dream of Durian..... 184388
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Established Member
Established Member
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:29 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Reaper wrote:

eeerrr....UL....I based in Vietnam leh...unless you say come to HCMC and play golf eat durain, I can arrange that...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 am

Reaper wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Reaper wrote:

eeerrr....UL....I based in Vietnam leh...unless you say come to HCMC and play golf eat durain, I can arrange that...

Where your uncle plantation...we go and mention your name.... silent
Back to top Go down
JieJie
Committee
JieJie

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 am

Reaper wrote:

we buay pai seh one le... u invite we sure next day organise and go one... when when... bounce pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Durian season starting again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dream of Durian.....   I Dream of Durian..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dream of Durian.....
Page 1 of 1