Similar topics

16th March Kranji Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomcat
Tomcat

16th March Kranji Game Empty
PostSubject: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:03 am

Yo all,

For those that went for the above game, I apologise for not having the chance to get to know you better. In addition, I have to rush off for another dinner appt. paiseh paiseh. especially, after winning one of the nearest pin prize.. hehe... Lagi paiseh.

So well, thats what this forum is for, isn;t it? Kindly intro. Uncle Lau will arrange again. Next time must play with those I never play with before.

Cheers, Tomcat.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:31 am

You are welcome bro ! Already a honour to play with the legendary TOMCAT !!!!!!

Till next game bro TC !

UL

16th March Kranji Game 358550
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:58 am

Tomcat wrote:
Yo all,

For those that went for the above game, I apologise for not having the chance to get to know you better. In addition, I have to rush off for another dinner appt. paiseh paiseh. especially, after winning one of the nearest pin prize.. hehe... Lagi paiseh.

So well, thats what this forum is for, isn;t it? Kindly intro. Uncle Lau will arrange again. Next time must play with those I never play with before.

Cheers, Tomcat.

Don't said that. It was extremely nice of you to join us and that included everyone who played that day. Swee.. cheers
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:05 am

Tomcat wrote:
Yo all,

Cheers, Tomcat.

Tomcat, i hope play you. I started my golf with you around(2008 August) and now its time you see my progress.
Don't worry, we play level. You want strokes, i can give you. Winner buy drinks. Sweebo? 16th March Kranji Game 16911
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:09 am

moi wrote:
Tomcat wrote:
Yo all,

Cheers, Tomcat.

Tomcat, i hope play you. I started my golf with you around(2008 August) and now its time you see my progress.
Don't worry, we play level. You want strokes, i can give you. Winner buy drinks. Sweebo? 16th March Kranji Game 16911

A cat asking a tiger for a 16th March Kranji Game 111886 I like I like the attitude... cheers
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 am

moi wrote:
Tomcat wrote:
Yo all,

Cheers, Tomcat.

Tomcat, i hope to play you. I started my golf with you around(2008 August) and now its time you see my progress.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 am

I meant winner buy drink....loser get to drink. Walau...u all never read properly. 16th March Kranji Game Icon_lol

Last edited by moi on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:42 am

Sorry i study only until primary 4....... Sad
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:44 am

Uncle Lau wrote:

I got sacked in Kindergarden2 for drinking in class. 16th March Kranji Game Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 am

16th March Kranji Game 827782 16th March Kranji Game 16911
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:58 pm

moi wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

I got sacked in Kindergarden2 for drinking in class. 16th March Kranji Game Icon_cry

16th March Kranji Game 560727 16th March Kranji Game 472247
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 16th March Kranji Game   16th March Kranji Game Empty

Back to top Go down

16th March Kranji Game
Page 1 of 1