14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole Empty
PostSubject: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 am

Sunday April 17, 2011
Caddies by day, callgirls by night
By DESIREE TRESA GASPER
desiree@thestar.com.my

JOHOR BARU: A group of female Indonesian golf caddies at a resort in Kulai here are doing more than just carrying golfers' bags and giving golfing tips to players. They also provide sexual services.

The state Immigration Department found this out when they arrested 26 Indonesian female caddies yesterday.

Johor enforcement unit head Mohd Nakhafi Hasan said the department received a tip-off on the caddies who worked at the reputable golf resort.

“The women usually work as caddies at the resort during the day and then prostitute themselves to golfers during the night.

“All the female caddies were detained during the operation conducted at about 8am at the resort,” he said, adding that the women were aged between 21 and 46.

“Four had fake work permits while the rest only had social visit passes.

“The women with the fake permits claimed that they were duped by a foreign labour agent. We are investigating their claims and the agent concerned,” he said.

Mohd Nakhafi said the caddies would be investigated under the Immigration Act for not having work permits.

“The women will also be investigated under the Penal Code for prostituting themselves,” he said.

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:45 pm

It so sad to see such incident, i am sure the caddies are poor and have to sell themselves just to make ends meet. Who enjoy doing such things ??? Sometimes we wear their shoes and we could find ourself in poverty....a big family at home to feed etc. Sad

We could only hope and pray for them all to return to Indonesia safely and start life afresh. cheers

Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Bro, I would take this report with a pinch of salt. Having played there for awhile, never have we been approach and nor did we hear anything.

These immigrations may just cooked this up for the sake of arrest and reason to F people around. So, my views is that the report is one sided.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:04 pm

I agreed with you KK.....still it is sad story to know.....Think Uncle Yap is very upset now.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Daffu wrote:
Bro, I would take this report with a pinch of salt. Having played there for awhile, never have we been approach and nor did we hear anything.

These immigrations may just cooked this up for the sake of arrest and reason to F people around. So, my views is that the report is one sided.

This is a well-known service for quite a while. The caddies don't approach you. You have to make the first move. I know from my own friends that it's true. Some of my JB friends habitually take them out for dinners and KTV and you know what else they do.

Kulai course is not the only one. There's another course in JB whose caddies are available. I can't name them here of course. Even the news report will not name the course.

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Lets moved on and not discuss the spoiled of the golfing world...we are to promote golfing and not exposed the ugly. I always believed that a story behind each caddie.

Moved on and play golf.

Cool
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
hoppie

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:56 pm

freedrop wrote:
Daffu wrote:

This is a well-known service for quite a while. The caddies don't approach you. You have to make the first move. I know from my own friends that it's true. Some of my JB friends habitually take them out for dinners and KTV and you know what else they do.

Kulai course is not the only one. There's another course in JB whose caddies are available. I can't name them here of course. Even the news report will not name the course.

I went to 1 of the course, used to be compulsory caddy but now not compulsory, i dun understand why the caddies got to apply thick thick makeup one all quite young somemore, something fishy Razz
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:30 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
I agreed with you KK.....still it is sad story to know.....Think Uncle Yap is very upset now.... Suspect

Why is Uncle Yap upset... Question
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 am

Daffu wrote:

One of the many conspiracy theories... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:52 am

hoppie wrote:
freedrop wrote:
Daffu wrote:

I went to 1 of the course, used to be compulsory caddy but now not compulsory, i dun understand why the caddies got to apply thick thick makeup one all quite young somemore, something fishy Razz

Yo bro, u you go play golf or spot checked the caddie ah ???Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:39 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
hoppie wrote:
freedrop wrote:
Daffu wrote:

Yo bro, u you go play golf or spot checked the caddie ah ???Shocked Shocked Shocked

Like you mah....multitasking on the golf course.... Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole 16911
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
hoppie

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
hoppie wrote:
freedrop wrote:
Daffu wrote:

Play golf leh, even the bag drop is tend by a lady with thick makeup leh. the buggy pickup point is beside the Caddie resting area so happen to see.

This human nature leh, if u happen to see a chiobu nearby, likelyhood will check it out one leh unless u are more towards guys oriented la, then different Razz
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:51 am

all the caddies in BKK oso got thick makeup.... or some call them "sunblock".. Shocked
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 am

Goodness, no wonder I always noticed some of the golfers drove into the bushes in search of golf balls and they didn't surface till 10-15mins later.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am

nutty88 wrote:
Goodness, no wonder I always noticed some of the golfers drove into the bushes in search of golf balls and they didn't surface till 10-15mins later.

10-15min??!!! tht's pretty face.... lmao
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:22 am

I know UL always go into the bushes at NSRCC....
hmm................
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 am

Kookk wrote:
hmm................

Without caddy - pick balls
With caddy - pick cherry? Twisted Evil What a Face
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 am

nutty88 wrote:
Kookk wrote:
hmm................

If caddie is male? tongue
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
nutty88 wrote:
Kookk wrote:
hmm................

If caddie is male? tongue

That you should ask the man himself. And by the way, I do not wish to know the answer. lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:34 pm

I've seen a fat ang moh walking out of the green holding his caddie's hand in the pak tor fashion at a golf course at Kulai before....... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Sigh........Lust or pity........ No
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
hoppie

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 am

David wrote:
I've seen a fat ang moh walking out of the green holding his caddie's hand in the pak tor fashion at a golf course at Kulai before....... Suspect

Shocked Shocked

How to go Kulai Golf course huh? Can gimme direction? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:39 am

hoppie wrote:
David wrote:

Shocked Shocked

Bro, in Kulai... I only know IOI Palm Villa or Palm Resort or Orchard Golf.... I think too late to go now... maybe no more caddies liao lol!
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:10 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
hoppie wrote:
David wrote:

Shocked Shocked

Bro, in Kulai... I only know IOI Palm Villa or Palm Resort or Orchard Golf.... I think too late to go now... maybe no more caddies liao lol!

I thought IOI and Palm at Senai?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 am

IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort

Property Village Berhad (282021)
PTD 44500, Jalan Indah Utama,
Bandar Putra,
81400, Kulaijaya, JOHOR

"Kulaijaya" = old "Kulai"

Palm Resort is Senai .. but they are just 1-3km apart....maybe one of these clubs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole   Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole Empty

Back to top Go down

Caddies In Kulai Golf Course Offer 19th Hole
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next