Seiko
    sweetgolf
    17 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    sweetgolf
    sweetgolf

haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( Empty
    PostSubject: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:15 am

wanna go down range train.... so can join ppl go course play.. sounds like v fun but.. i like no head fly.. dunno how to start, i knw i've to haf a golf set first.. den?? can any kind souls here provide me with more details plsss? Sad haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( 267277 haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( 267277
    Back to top Go down
    Seiko
    RDG Top Contributer
    RDG Top Contributer
    Seiko

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:21 am

Hi SG, where do u range?
    Back to top Go down
    Neutralgolfer
    RDG Top Contributer
    RDG Top Contributer
    Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 am

You can join us on 25h March at Bishan range. I have an old set, wide sole suitable for beginner. maybe you can try that first until you get a more suitable set for yourself.

Best is get a PRO to learn your golf lessons. So that you will learn all the proper swing before people like me poisoning your swing. Nonetheless, all the reddotgolfers can help you to get started.

Cheers.
    Back to top Go down
    sweetgolf
    sweetgolf

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 am

Thanks Neutralgolfer for the info.. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 am

Best bring half sets. Driver, 5 wood, 5, 7, 9 and SW. 8)

After warm up start from SW to Driver. after 100 balls later, try to play range Course game.

* Imagine a par 4 300m, hit a Driver and see how far it go.
    * Use your wood or irons as approach the remaining distance ie Drive 150m, remain 150m to go
    * Use your SW to pitch to green.

Repeat till you are happy.

Join us 25 March Bishan range and try PING irons....

See You !
    Back to top Go down
    Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:31 am

Join a range meetup next week, get to talk, see, touch golf clubs, etc..
    If you are very new, no need to buy yet lah, one of the nice ppl here can loan you some clubs to help get you started
    Back to top Go down
    sweetgolf
    sweetgolf

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 am

oKie ~ thanks UL... u reali go until very detailed lehz.. wad a nice guy u r... i knw i'm nt in the wrong forum~ cheers Ssquirrel. thanks for ur kind info...
    Back to top Go down
    Tomcat
    Tomcat

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:48 am

Sweetgolf,

Please do not let all the technical terms gets to your head too much. No need to get a set as yet. Uncle Lau's advice are most suited for amatuer golfers. Not for beginners who have not touched a club or hit a ball cleanly before.

Start off range with only a 7 iron, that will suffice. Go get a Pro and take up lessons. Be prepared to spend between 400-600 sgd for a 10 lesson golf training.

Once you are there, we will let you know more.

Step by step. Less haste, more blaze.

Cheers, Tomcat
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:51 am

Yes i agreed with TC, if you are a beginner, just get a preown 7 irons for $30 and start swinging !

Happy Golfing !

8)
    Back to top Go down
    sweetgolf
    sweetgolf

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:56 am

oic.. okie.. any recommendation for lessons?~ so nice & kind of u guys~ thanks a lot.. (:
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:00 am

Where you stay ? If there a golf range near you, do check it out ! Or our resident pro Golfman will help you !

cheers
    Back to top Go down
    ping_ping
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 am

hey sweetgolf, you may wanna get a golf pro to start with because a lot of beginners develop very bad habits (like me) then in the end, they can't correct it and the bad habits will stick with them forever. (like me too)
    Back to top Go down
    Tomcat
    Tomcat

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 am

Depends on where you stay. North, east, west.

North, Bishan Range, or OCC at Yishun
    East, NSRCC range, Marina Bay range
    West, Bukit Batok Range (Cedans)

Until your confirmed location, we will advise you more as to what pro to go to, roughly how much etc etc. generally, should be 400-600 if you have 2 golfers learning together.

Tomcat

sweetgolf wrote:
    oic.. okie.. any recommendation for lessons?~ so nice & kind of u guys~ thanks a lot.. (:
    Back to top Go down
    Tomcat
    Tomcat

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 am

If PingPing has not got a pro yet, why dun you 2 hook up for golf lessons together. Cheaper this way.

Cheers, TC

ping_ping wrote:
    hey sweetgolf, you may wanna get a golf pro to start with because a lot of beginners develop very bad habits (like me) then in the end, they can't correct it and the bad habits will stick with them forever. (like me too)
    Back to top Go down
    ping_ping
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:11 am

Tomcat~ have lah, i have a pro already =) but it's a gd idea, coz if you've friends to go along with you, then it'll be fun too. but anything more than 3 per lesson very distracting and can't learn much too~
    Back to top Go down
    Seiko
    RDG Top Contributer
    RDG Top Contributer
    Seiko

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:11 am

Tomcat wrote:
    If PingPing has not got a pro yet, why dun you 2 hook up for golf lessons together. Cheaper this way.

Cheers, TC

ping_ping wrote:

Bro TC, u still don't know PP's background? She got alot of pros..... Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    LazySwinger
    Familiar Face
    Familiar Face
    LazySwinger

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:43 am

sweetgolf wrote:
    wanna go down range train.... so can join ppl go course play.. sounds like v fun but.. i like no head fly.. dunno how to start, i knw i've to haf a golf set first.. den?? can any kind souls here provide me with more details plsss? Sad haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( 267277 haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( 267277

Hi Sweetgolf,

If Bishan range is a convenient location to start for you, then you go down to Custom Golf, no need to buy any set first. We will loan you a piece of 7 iron for practice when you need. We do have a resident coach to help you if you need help. But remember, you are under no obligation whatsoever. Just don't want a total beginner to go rush and buy a wrong club. Consultation with us is totally free. Hope this helps Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    swing2sky
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator
    swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:47 am

LazySwinger wrote:
    sweetgolf wrote:

Hi Sweetgolf,

If Bishan range is a convenient location to start for you, then you go down to Custom Golf, no need to buy any set first. We will loan you a piece of 7 iron for practice when you need. We do have a resident coach to help you if you need help. But remember, you are under no obligation whatsoever. Just don't want a total beginner to go rush and buy a wrong club. Consultation with us is totally free. Hope this helps Very Happy

LazySwinger, thanks for the generosity, I think it'll be a good start for sweetgolf with no string attached. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    moi
    Committee
    moi

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 am

Sweetgolf, PingPing Sis JL is a pro. You can also consider getting her to teach you.
    Back to top Go down
    ping_ping
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:51 am

moi wrote:
    Sweetgolf, PingPing Sis JL is a pro. You can also consider getting her to teach you.

Moi! thanks for you kind referal~ but JL should be busy touring, so she wun be teaching that often =)
    Back to top Go down
    moi
    Committee
    moi

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:56 am

ping_ping wrote:
    moi wrote:

Moi! thanks for you kind referal~ but JL should be busy touring, so she wun be teaching that often =)

I see. JL, jiayou.(Hope she see this msg) haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( 30223
    Back to top Go down
    swing2sky
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator
    swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 am

moi wrote:
    ping_ping wrote:
    moi wrote:

I see. JL, jiayou.(Hope she see this msg) haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( 30223

ping_ping...if you talk to JL, tell her we all miss her so very very much... Sad
    Back to top Go down
    ping_ping
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 am

swing2sky! thanks..

i will let her know. i miss her a lot a lot too =)
    Back to top Go down
    swing2sky
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator
    swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 am

ping_ping wrote:
    swing2sky! thanks..

i will let her know. i miss her a lot a lot too =)

Thanks in advance, ping-ping.. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    jazz_samz
    RDG Top Contributer
    RDG Top Contributer
    jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:19 am

sweetgolf, Mai Sad!!!!

Tell us where you live, bros and sis can refer you... Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(   haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :( Empty

Back to top Go down

haiz.. sweetgolf is sadz :(
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next