Spiderman
Uncle Lau
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Where to change golf grip ?  Empty
PostSubject: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:57 pm

I looking forward to change my kingcobra irons grip. 4 to PW, 7 pieces. I prefer GolfPride, but budget S$10 per piece. Also going to change my 2, 3 woods and 2, 5 woods grip too. Total 11 piece. Very Happy

Any good place that suits my budget ?

thanks !

bounce
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:09 pm

UL try My Golf Shop at Tradehub 21. Rear block. Address I think is #02-101.
It is directly above the Food Court just after the Entrance barrier. Hope this helps. Look for owner called Raymond. Said Tituman introduce. Don't worry, no commission for me. Savings for you.

Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
I looking forward to change my kingcobra irons grip. 4 to PW, 7 pieces. I prefer GolfPride, but budget S$10 per piece. Also going to change my 2, 3 woods and 2, 5 woods grip too. Total 11 piece. Very Happy

Any good place that suits my budget ?

thanks !

bounce

Lower ground of SDAN in Bukit Batok. The last time (abt 3 months ago), the shop were offering SGD6-8 per iron for standard golf pride grips.
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:20 pm

I think MCT is about 10-12.
Back to top Go down
traxxas
Established Member
Established Member
traxxas

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:33 am

UL, golf pride have many model. which one you need? you can visit golfpride website also to decide.
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:17 am

UL changing grip because he got bitten by the bug lately for playing exceptionally well......
Back to top Go down
Batman
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:44 am

UL, since u won so much recently, instead of just changing grips, which will set u back by $110. Y not use it to invest in the new S3? Where to change golf grip ?  560727
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:08 am

Batman wrote:
UL, since u won so much recently, instead of just changing grips, which will set u back by $110. Y not use it to invest in the new S3? Where to change golf grip ?  560727

Totally agree !!! UL, it is time to change new set especially you have been playing so well lately. Cobra S3 is a good choice !!!
Back to top Go down
traxxas
Established Member
Established Member
traxxas

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:19 am

Cobra product is good.. may be you can win more...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks everyone ! will check out everyone shops soon ! santa
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:37 pm

salty dog wrote:
Batman wrote:

Totally agree !!! UL, it is time to change new set especially you have been playing so well lately. Cobra S3 is a good choice !!!

If i get 3 bird in a roll than i change ......oopsss..... Where to change golf grip ?  444205
Back to top Go down
zephyr_bloom
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
zephyr_bloom

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:28 pm

UL, u stay in English Bride Ave right? Perhaps you can check out WizGolf.

7030, Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, #08-97
Northstar@AMK

Contact No.: 6570 1876 Or PM wizzy for more details.

Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Out of so many club fitter, which is the cheapest & provide the best service...Another words - "Want Green & Want Big"... pale Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:59 am

zephyr_bloom wrote:
UL, u stay in English Bride Ave right? Perhaps you can check out WizGolf.

7030, Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, #08-97
Northstar@AMK

Contact No.: 6570 1876 Or PM wizzy for more details.

Thanks darling ...will do ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:01 am

swing2sky wrote:
Out of so many club fitter, which is the cheapest & provide the best service...Another words - "Want Green & Want Big"... pale Very Happy

I change grip or you change grip har !!!! Where to change golf grip ?  16911
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:15 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
swing2sky wrote:

I change grip or you change grip har !!!! Where to change golf grip ?  16911

If have cheap deals, also thinking of changing mah... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:21 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
traxxas
Established Member
Established Member
traxxas

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:23 am

Price are reasonable nowadays , I believe most can do a good jobs for changing grip.
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:41 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Sleep

What to do...cost of living too high now mah... Where to change golf grip ?  16911
Back to top Go down
traxxas
Established Member
Established Member
traxxas

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:49 am

swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Sleep

What to do...cost of living too high now mah... Where to change golf grip ?  16911
Wow better don't mentioned play golf , later kana smack . Many still think golf is an expensive game , so they would suan you why play golf if cost is too high.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:53 am

traxxas wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Sleep

Wow better don't mentioned play golf , later kana smack . Many still think golf is an expensive game , so they would suan you why play golf if cost is too high.. Embarassed

I play 'golf' in the range mah....$2 for 50 balls, still cheaper than taking MRT... Where to change golf grip ?  16911
Back to top Go down
traxxas
Established Member
Established Member
traxxas

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:03 am

swing2sky wrote:
traxxas wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Sleep

I play 'golf' in the range mah....$2 for 50 balls, still cheaper than taking MRT... Where to change golf grip ?  16911

lol $2 for 50 balls very cheap leh, why can find it huh??
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:05 am

traxxas wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
traxxas wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Sleep

UL's second home.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:51 am

swing2sky wrote:
traxxas wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
traxxas wrote:
swing2sky wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Sleep

UL's second home.. Very Happy

Not my second home...it RDG HQ in Bishan..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
traxxas
Established Member
Established Member
traxxas

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:32 pm

you mean price reduce to $2 for 50 balls at bishan. I know the default is $3.20 for 50 ball? Oops OB topic..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to change golf grip ?    Where to change golf grip ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to change golf grip ?
Page 1 of 1