14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jeremykoh

Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 am

Apa Akan datang????
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:52 am

my live report... hhahahahaa
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 am

Congrats to Bro JeremyKoh!! PRO is PRO, no horse run.... cheers

10 n 8 is the best you can get from Matchplay...ultimate score...Scary man... Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 396268

Bro Nutty88, you better train hard....
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jeremykoh

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 am

Neutral / nutty88 : wanna go play horizon hill ?? And starhill bukit !??? This weekend ???
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:13 am

Jeremy Vs Kookk

153pm Army Airforce

It was a last minute arrangement and kook and myself had already arranged this game. Jeremy smsed me and asked if im playing. Promptly i invited him to play with kook and myself. He swiftly agreed and the game was set up nicely.

Jeremy arrived early and i met him at the Deck. he subsequently went to the range to warm up. Kookk and Howe just finished 18 holes in the morning and kookk was visibly tired from the heat in the morning. A change in attire and a bomb in the toilet provided some freshness for the 1st hole.

hole 1 par 5
Jeremy teed off with his reliable 3 wood and kookk used his driver. Jeremy played his 2nd shot with 3/5 wood which i didnt notice and landed about 30m away from the green. Kookk sent his 2nd shot to within 80m. Jeremy made a approach shot to within 7m and kookk also 3 on. jeremy made the birdie putt and kookk 3 putted for bogey

Last edited by Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:13 am

hole 2 coming soon...
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:24 am

Hole 2 par 4

Jeremy used his driver to attempt to carry the left bunker to have a short approach shot. Kookk made a good drive down the fairway in the middle.

jeremy used an iron to hit the ball shot of the green from the bunker and missed the green right. kookk missed the green right also needing a chip into the green

kookk chipped the ball a bit of distance from the pin and jeremy chipped the ball to within 5m from the pin with a down hill putt.

jeremy made the par while kookk 2 putted for bogey.

Kookk 2 down
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 am

Hole 3 par 3

Jeremy sent his tee shot straight at the flag and overshot the pin. he has a long birdie putt down the hill.

koookk mishit his iron shot and landed before the left bunker. his subsequent chip was mishit and landed in the bunker. however he made a remarkable recovery and landed the ball quite near from the pin. he made a 2 putt for a 5

jeremy made 2 putts for par.

kookk was 3 down
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:44 am

Hole 4, par 5

Jeremy, using his 3 wood, attempted to do a tiger line and carry the right bunker, risking OB. his tee shot landed in the right fairway bunker.

Kookk made an excellent drive and avoided the right bunkers. the ball took the slope and rolled forward. wat an excellent drive.

jeremy's 2nd shot from the bunker landed almost OB on the right and he has a tough punch shot back into the fairway towards the green.

kookk made a good 2nd shot and placed his ball well with a good chance to attack the green.

jeremy made a good shot and reached the green with 4. kookk also made the green in 4. both players ended with bogey and kookk squared the hole because he has chocolate.

kookk is still 3 down
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:51 am

Hole 5, par 4

Using his 3 wood again, jeremy made an excellent tee shot and its in the middle of the fairway. he has a 150m shot to the green to have a 2 on.

kookk smashed his ball OB and has to re-tee..

his 2nd drive was good and was in the middle of the fairway.

jeremy made 2 on and 2 putt while kookk made douuble bogey.

kookk was 4 down
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:59 am

jeremykoh wrote:
Neutral / nutty88 : wanna go play horizon hill ?? And starhill bukit !??? This weekend ???

We are playing at Ponderosa on 12th Jun morning. Now 3 balls... you wanna join? But you cannot give any tips to anyone of us....can only sit and watch...ok? What a Face

Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:47 am

wah... very tired... will stop reporting liao... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JieJie
Committee
JieJie

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:11 am

how did u remember all these details... u mean u wrote it down?!!

pro jeremy... i think u no friends soon.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
jeremykoh wrote:

We are playing at Ponderosa on 12th Jun morning. Now 3 balls... you wanna join? But you cannot give any tips to anyone of us....can only sit and watch...ok? What a Face

We play both matches at the same time lor. Since both our handicaps are the same, whoever wins will use the score to match the PRO, then at least one of us don't have play another game to suffer alone. High chance you will win me and be rest assured i will carry you home should you get slaughtered by the PRO.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:49 am

JieJie wrote:
how did u remember all these details... u mean u wrote it down?!!

pro jeremy... i think u no friends soon.. Evil or Very Mad

of cos i remember.. i was the witness ma.. of cos must work.. hahhahaa

else how to be RDG live reporter..

Jeremy is a gentleman player.. humble and pro...
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 am

Report lay report. It makes very interesting read. One thing I observed is even when u guys are playing blue. Pro Jeremy uses 3 woods more than driver.
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:54 am

Hole 6, par 4

Tough hole. Jeremy Played for position and took out his 5 iron. it's about 180m and he laid up nicely before the bunkers slightly on the middle left. Kookk tried to drive over the bunker and ended inside one of the bunkers. He already many bunkers Liao for the first 9 holes.

Jeremy missed his approach shot long and landed on the rough behind the green. Kookk hacked his 2nd shot left and lost the ball in the rough in the left. he declared lost ball and played his penalty onto the gree,. Jeremy chipped in and 2 putt for bogey. Kookk played a double.

He lost the hole to jeremy. He was 5 down

Last edited by Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 am

Hole 7, par 3

Both players were 1 on. Jeremy made par and kook made bogey thru a3 putt

Kook was 6 down
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Hole 8, par 4

Jeremy, with his 3 wood, did a tiger line and the result of his tee shot was 100m from the red pin for this beautiful but tough hole

Kook made a good drive to the left and has about 140m left to the pin. He shot his 2nd into the right tall bunker. The ball was near the lid and it's a tough shot.

Jeremy Landed a bit long but made a 2 putt for par. Kook made a beautiful shot out of the bunker and landed about 4m from the pin. He missed the par putt and made bogey. He lost the hole

At this point, he is 7 down. Wasted chance
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Hole 9, long par 4

Both players made good tee shots. Jeremy again used 3 wood while Jeremy Chiong with a driver

2nd shot, Jeremy played for a layout. What good course management. No need to Chiong. Kook mis hit his 2nd shot and went into the water on the right. However, he hit his next shot on the green and finished the hole with a double bogey.

I made a 95m approach shot with my 52deg next to the pin to within 1m. Jeremy hit his approach shot inside my ball, less then 1m. That was a sweet sweet shot.

Jeremy made par

Kook was 8 down moving to the back 9

Last edited by Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Back nine, air force hole 1, par 4

Jeremy has this hole to seal the match. Kook must win this hole to still have a chance.

Once again, Jeremy took out his 3 wood and made a monster tee shot to have about 100m to the pin.

Kook made a good drive also, his ball was on the middle of the fairway just short of bunker.

Jeremy made a pretty 2nd shot to about 5m from the pin. On the right

My ball was behind kook. So I played first. Landed my ball left of pin with my 2nd shot. Kook saw the line and tried to land the ball near pin. He needed to go for it. He went a bit heavy and landed shy of the green

Kook made a chip and 2 putts for a bogey. Jeremy missed the birdie putt and made par.

Game and match for Jeremy

Last edited by Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Thats all for my live report folks

Hope u all enjoy reading. I tried my best to remember every hole and every shot and I believe I'm 95% accurate.

Kook and Jeremy, please feel free to correct me.

Been fun playing with u guys and learnt a lot

Cheers RDG!!!
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jaketang

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:25 pm

coke u can be a golf reporter liao, well done!!!!

i guess kook was tired n not up to his form....

well done for jeremy too!!! imagine he got shoulder injury n play so well.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
markie
Committee
markie

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Coke, you are amazing.
I enjoy all the details.
Thanks for the effort bro, enjoy your trip.

We play again when u back, we have unfinish business due to the rain Smile
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa wrote:

Once again, Jeremy took out his 3 wood and made a monster tee shot to have about 100m to the pin.

What an advantage as a long driver. Par 4 use 3 wood from Blue tee still can 100m away from the pin. If use driver second shot have to use putter liao. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer   Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matchplay for Jeremykoh / Kookk / Nutty88 / Neutralgolfer
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next