moi
Uncle Lau
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: 26 March Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Everyone ! This is a very important golf orientation for Bro Edi, his 1st 18 holes ! 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa 288898

We are heading to palm Villa RM68 pax. Please join us ! All are welcome ! I love you

26 March Friday JB golf / Palm Villa
* Buggy Valiant
* Bro Edi (driver)
* Mrs Edi
* Uncle Lau
* Mrs Lau

UL

I love you

Last edited by Uncle Lau on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 am

Anyone joining us ? need to book thru agent for a good rates ! Wink
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:26 pm

UL, what time moving off? or teeoff?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Bro Edi Field Report

Today was many 1st for bro_edi..... Shocked

* Mrs Edi was her 1st time on the course, she was brave to play under pressure from the back *&^%$((&^^&& korean players...even through myself trained in Weng Chun and Bro_edi, Silat, they give up and dove pass us.... pirat

* Bro_edi did well in playing the long par 4 and 5 without much problems but need to read and write down score in the right course column in the course card so as not to confuse from reading par 3 to par 5.....

* Played a good course mangement and score his 1st par on a par 3 and 4. Well done bro ! king

* Must learn to oriented and planned his things before and after games like to bring his Boston bag to the men's locker in the morning and not after games stripping down to underwear than realised his boston bag in his car ! Always have a bag or shoe bag to keep his belongings likes passport, wallets etc and never leave your locker key in the Golf Bag ! Sleep

Good job bro_edi, you be ready for 1st Malacca game ! .....you need a Travel bag to keep your cart bag from getting dirty form the Malacca trip !

UL

sunny
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:14 am

haha...sounds like a fun 18 holes.

Bro Edi, don't worry, this is your first time and more will come. You will be soon like us. flower
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:20 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Bro Edi Field Report

* Played a good course mangement and score his 1st par on a par 3 and 4. Well done bro ! king

UL

sunny

26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa 358550 Well done Bro Edi. My 1st par only come after 1.5month. Steady....first virgin 18holes strike 2pars liao.
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 am

moi™ wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Bro Edi Field Report

UL

sunny

26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa 358550 Well done Bro Edi. My 1st par only come after 1.5month. Steady....first virgin 18holes strike 2pars liao.

Well done bro_edi.
Excellent for 2par on 1st virgin 18holes.
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
bro_edi

PostSubject: My 1st Field Report !   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 am

Thanks guys, for the positive encouragement !!!
Really appreciate .

It was a bit messy in the beginning, not knowing what to expect but after a few holes, I got settled down.

I was dancing my victory dance when I had my 1st Par-(4). And when I got my 2nd Par-(3), I was on cloud 9, (lucky shot only!)

By the time I reached 17 & 18 hole, something strange happened, I got panchet, totally whacked out, no more gas ! omg, my fitness koyak.
17th hole, my shot started to lost its mojo power & the distance was cut to 70 percent and the balls were bunkers friendly too! :-(
18th hole was like hitting a nail to my own coffin ! :-(

Well my trusty wedge really outperforming itself. It saved me a lot especially on the difficult lies. I like it a lot.

My putting was horrendous! ( could have more par! :-((( )
Need more training on this before Melaka game....

Thanks UL & wifey for accommodating us over there !
Sorry gotta rush a bit on the way back as clients call kept coming in.

All in all .... it was an eye opener for me.
This is what it feels like playing the 18holes .
My 1st experience is priceless ! ! !

Btw, the weather yesterday, was truelly excellent and kind to us.

Kudos goes to my wife. She played so well, by her noobie standard!

Cheers to all !

Last edited by bro_edi on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:04 am

Nice...Keep it up... cheers
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:25 am

Let plan another JB trip on friday after malacca trip...... santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa   26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa Empty

Back to top Go down

26 April Friday JB golf / Palm Villa
Page 1 of 1