Daffu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY Empty
PostSubject: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Folks...

Just a gentle reminder so that you dont need to be naked and do squats when you are sent to lockups....

Generally in MY whether you are going there for a game or makan makan..

Its to do with the protest thingy happening on jul 9, MY police is pretty active looking out on folks wearing yellow shirts. best to avoid wearing any them yellow shirt so that we are not mistaken for protestors..
Folks...

Just a gentle reminder so that you dont need to be naked and do squats when you are sent to lockups....
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
edmuhamad

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Thanks for the info.... I love you
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 am

Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY 560727 ....like that also can !!! Thanks for the info.... Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY 187888
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:16 am

Thanks for the info, lucky I don't have yellow shirts....
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
hoppie

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:14 am

shit i have 1, and i wore it to NSRCC today 9holes game.

Ok, i screw up most holes, i am gonna dump the shirt later when i get home! TMD
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:36 am

Aiyo, why any how blame the color of the shirt? Yellow is good but don't wear it to Malaysia can liao...
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 am

Soon, protesters in MY may start to wear Red... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Aiyo.... I got yellow t-shirt too.... Like that.. I can't wear for awhile lor....

Anyway, thks for sharing....
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 pm

GolfMan wrote:
Aiyo.... I got yellow t-shirt too.... Like that.. I can't wear for awhile lor....

Anyway, thks for sharing....

In Singapore you can lah ! Just that 15/7 JB medals game, try green ! What a Face
Back to top Go down
frankie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
frankie

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Avoid "HOT SPOT" places will b a wise choice!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am

frankie wrote:
Avoid "HOT SPOT" places will b a wise choice!

You mean avoid walking in front of the police Station or Govenment office.... Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY 16911
Back to top Go down
frankie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
frankie

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:00 pm

they won't do tat! 2 easy 4 d police set trap! some where places with lots of junction n lorong.......most probaly cancel 1 lah .....part of d "SHOW"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:12 pm

frankie wrote:
they won't do tat! 2 easy 4 d police set trap! some where places with lots of junction n lorong.......most probaly cancel 1 lah .....part of d "SHOW"

True...but still best avoid wearing yellow lor....thank Frankie ! Missed your peanuts hehehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

luckly is not my favourite colour hhahaha..
Back to top Go down
frankie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
frankie

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
frankie wrote:

True...but still best avoid wearing yellow lor....thank Frankie ! Missed your peanuts hehehe Very Happy

wan me 2 dhl kacang 2 u? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 pm

This is one week of havoc in KL.... Many arrested in protest and yellow shirts.....

Again, my advice pls dont wear any yellows shirt for now in JB or else, you'll probably find trouble.

Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:12 pm

wow u back oredi har. i tot u kena tangkap laio... u always like to protest this protest that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 pm

And now, I want to protest about golfchow.... On how he under declare his hcp.... beh pai seh ar.... play at hcp 6 but declare as 18
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Daffu wrote:
And now, I want to protest about golfchow.... On how he under declare his hcp.... beh pai seh ar.... play at hcp 6 but declare as 18

haaaalooo, pls lar no one will believe u lar.. when did i played 6 & declare 18. Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY 827782 Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY 827782
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY   Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY Empty

Back to top Go down

Reminder... Pls dont wear any Yellow shirt to MY
Page 1 of 1