nutty88
Uncle Lau
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Hypnosis for Golfers..... Empty
PostSubject: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:59 am

Is it possible if a golfer goes thru a Hypnosis session before a major round of golf like playing with Slinger and gang ?? Will it help this golfer with Hypnotism session ?? If he wins, will he be DQ ? or will Hypnosis helps that poor golfer ??? pig

Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:17 am

I think it is better to hypnotise slinger and gang before the game as opposed to hypnotising yourself.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:21 am

The hypnosis technician has probably tie up with slinger... he will hypnotized you to loose $$$$.... Hypnosis for Golfers..... 16911
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 am

aiya, then don't play with slinger lor. Why made life so difficult?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 am

hahahahaha...okay back to the point, Is it really possible thru Hypnosis, a golfer can play like Tiger....???

Hypnosis for Golfers..... 30223
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:20 am

Who want to Volunteer for this project ? Hypnosis for Golfers..... 974937
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 pm

When i played the palm villa and won, I felt a chill on the first tee. Then i heard a voice talking to me. It said "Hey pal, i'm tiger. Leave it to me, i'll help you play". That's all i remember, and the next thing i remember was when i driving back to club house after 18 hole. That's how i won !!!

Has it happened to anyone else here?

Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:19 pm

salty dog wrote:
When i played the palm villa and won, I felt a chill on the first tee. Then i heard a voice talking to me. It said "Hey pal, i'm tiger. Leave it to me, i'll help you play". That's all i remember, and the next thing i remember was when i driving back to club house after 18 hole. That's how i won !!!

I think only UL will believe you... : Hypnosis for Golfers..... 472247
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Ofcos i believed him......he is my sidekick...if i don't support him, who will ? Hypnosis for Golfers..... 974937
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:49 am

salty dog wrote:

Like that you enjoy the game? I think Tiger enjoy more, No fun I think.... Hypnosis for Golfers..... 16911
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:35 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Like that you enjoy the game? I think Tiger enjoy more, No fun I think.... Hypnosis for Golfers..... 16911
sekali lips bulging like TW also lol!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:43 am

mariateo wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Next time before tee off must look at his lips, if bulging then dun bet with him liao.... Hypnosis for Golfers..... 16911
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
mariateo wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:
salty dog wrote:

Next time before tee off must look at his lips, if bulging then dun bet with him liao.... Hypnosis for Golfers..... 16911

Yeah lor, throughout the game have the urge to look at girls. Hypnosis for Golfers..... 16911
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee
YC.Low

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 am

Nowonder tat day I feel like using my 9 iron to smash onto his face
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:12 pm

YC.Low wrote:
Nowonder tat day I feel like using my 9 iron to smash onto his face

Before you smash my sidekick, try hitting me first ! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypnosis for Golfers.....   Hypnosis for Golfers..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hypnosis for Golfers.....
Page 1 of 1