Silver
GolfMan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

WCE Color T-shirt (2011) Empty
PostSubject: WCE Color T-shirt (2011)   WCE Color T-shirt (2011) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:53 am

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to take this moment to explain for such.

Since the thread were talking about the color t-shirt. Therefore, I had propose to our Bro Yamaha to offer such services of his to the Golfing kakis of RDG.
As our bro Yamaha had ever did for us the WCE T-shirt before. Therefore I ask Bro Yamaha to do it again.

As such, it will subject to all dear brothers and sisters whether to take up or not will be your decision/choice. My objective here is/are, hoping to see all WCE kakis can wear a very special designed color T-shirt as one united during the game.
I hope everyone can understand where I am coming from.

Here, I would like to share that such arrangement has nothing to do with the committee members in RDG. It was my ideal and proposal.
I hereby apologies for any in-convenience, if causes.

My main objective is to built everyone a happy gaming and fun in golfing.

Lets Golf and have a Great WeekEnd.... Swee ar......
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

WCE Color T-shirt (2011) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCE Color T-shirt (2011)   WCE Color T-shirt (2011) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:06 am

Bro Yamaha will talks to the Team captain for such arrangement.
Therefore, the team captain will represent his/her area to jio kakis to dress the same designed color T-shirt during the game.

For your further understanding. The committee members in RDG, were all under the volunteering task.

Once again, to all my dear brothers and sisters....
We are here all having a great time and fun in golfing...
Part of reason in golfing on my point of view, is to de-stress... and to meet alot of laughing moment...

Take a moment to see the video that I had created for all my dear brothers and sisters....
Even the committee members also dont know that I did this....
The Music Video is abit old... But, I did in the early days and did this from my heart for everyone. Hope everyone enjoy... especially to the newly joined members...... Very Happy