RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......

Go down 
+6
s-killer
salty dog
rocky
Daffu
gezt_ho
Uncle Lau
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... Empty
PostSubject: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 pm

I remember when i first started golf way back in 2004, a good friend of mine asked me to play in his exclusive private club with tons of history. I did a check on this so call super nice club, they only accepted member guest and no walk in....... Shocked

I found the course to be in almost perfectly manicured and green, there are the best designs, utilizing rolling hill without disturbing but preserving Singapore limited nature. Every par 5, is pretty long and you have to carry bunkers, over water on some approach. The greens are fast, with rolling undulation. Missing the fairway leaves you not in rough but basically in a thick jungle area that even the famous Uncle Lau dare not venture to find balls.... Laughing . i played 120 from white....

But i really enjoy this round of golf because the layout and it's scenery is just awesome!

My question is if you were to play in a top course in Singapore but play 10 to 15 strokes over...will you enjoy it ???

cheers
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Where is the place ?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Any place you may have to pay a bomb to play but on that day you played your worst game.....although the course is like heaven....would you enjoy the scenery or cry over your score.... pig
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:41 pm

My answer is...if its only 18 holes, would get bored. The best would be a club that has 36 holes and each 9 will be different and challenging.

To me that is Poresia..

Better if its walking..
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:42 pm

I've played at Legends for the past 3 years and still haven't got sick of it. And I still play 110++ when I am there
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:57 pm

I played at the spring city in Kunming china. It is the bestestestest course I've ever played. The scenery was so beautiful and the grass were brilliant green. The course was in such tip top condition you can hardly see any divot. Needless to say it was expensive to play there but it was really worth it.
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:42 pm

bro UL ... if i score 15 over, i would be damn bloody happy because tat's my best score ever!!!
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:54 pm

s-killer wrote:
bro UL ... if i score 15 over, i would be damn bloody happy because tat's my best score ever!!!

I think he meant 10 to 15 over your normal score. Meaning if u normally score 90, now you score 105.
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
EastWood

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:09 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
I remember when i first started golf way back in 2004, a good friend of mine asked me to play in his exclusive private club with tons of history. I did a check on this so call super nice club, they only accepted member guest and no walk in....... Shocked

I found the course to be in almost perfectly manicured and green, there are the best designs, utilizing rolling hill without disturbing but preserving Singapore limited nature. Every par 5, is pretty long and you have to carry bunkers, over water on some approach. The greens are fast, with rolling undulation. Missing the fairway leaves you not in rough but basically in a thick jungle area that even the famous Uncle Lau dare not venture to find balls.... Laughing . i played 120 from white....

But i really enjoy this round of golf because the layout and it's scenery is just awesome!

My question is if you were to play in a top course in Singapore but play 10 to 15 strokes over...will you enjoy it ???

cheers

I know you now SICC member lah..........

No need to Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... 293276
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
EastWood

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:10 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Where is the place ?

SICC lor......

You still cannot get the "HINT" meh........ lol!
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:50 am

EastWood wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Where is the place ?

SICC lor......

Senior I_ _ _ _ Country Club ?
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:56 am

ZZZZzzzzz.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 am

moi wrote:
EastWood wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Where is the place ?

SICC lor......

Senior I_ _ _ _ Country Club ?

What is "I_ _ _ _" Question
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:14 am

EastWood wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

cheers

I know you now SICC member lah..........

No need to Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... 293276

Hello !!!!! Please don't any how said lah, i so poor only can afford NSRCC..... Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... 187888
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:25 am

Senior Indian Country Club as UL always say "it is not the arrow, it is the indian". Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... 16911
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:38 am

salty dog wrote:
Senior Indian Country Club as UL always say "it is not the arrow, it is the indian". Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... 16911

Oh you mean the one along Lornie road and somewhere in Thomson area ???? Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... 16911
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......   Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you enjoy playing a course that you played 10 over ......
Page 1 of 1