10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
edmuhamad

Medal Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:11 am

I want to go also hor..... Practice my short game..... Medal Games - Page 2 56051
Back to top Go down
luvwenz
luvwenz

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:31 am

Hahahaa, den lets find a morning lo!d
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:18 am

While we encourage people to pick up golf, we also would like to encourage people to go the proper way, learn the basic of golf swing, golf etiquette, golf rules, etc. There are reasons why no PC is not allowed on the course; for your own safety and for others' safety, for care of the course, avoid slow play, etc

It is also good for you to enjoy golf when you know something... don't listen to some old people just go to the green when you don't even know how to swing.

Don't make a fool out of yourself ..... at least learn at the range first...

Just my 2 cents... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luvwenz
luvwenz

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 am

Of coz need to go thru proper way, but since ancient times haven great stuffs been discovered randomly? Its good to learn many things via unconventional ways too... Like language is usually learnt best via vulgarity, they dun teach that in school mah...
Not saying its a must or its better to go the unconventional way\improper way, but its jus a learning process be it free or expensive, good or bad. End of the day what matters is u have fun. Smile

Etiquettes are personality based from what I read in the forum, so many people still complaining about people teeing off behide them too quickly.... Many of those I'm quite sure are old-timers liao.... There may be occasional black sheeps that seriously disobey the rules and etiquettes.. But in the end its all about the player that matters.

I may know nothing on the practical part, but I'm sure its only a matter of time... Smile

No harm learning the sports the non-conventional way, I believe one jus need to show respect to others and definately others will show the same. Smile

My golf still kindergarden learn abc only... Haven even start on books yet. :p

Btw, dun flame me for this. Haha... Jus what I believe in. :p
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:12 am

If everyone follow golf etiquette, golf will be fun and enjoyable... the problem starts when people like you start to think unconventional way, like to go green without learning how to swing(damaging the course, never repair divots/pitch marks), while others like to tee off when the front flight is not clear (endangering others life)... haiz.. Medal Games - Page 2 444205

If you don't know golf etiquette, it's ok, just learn... but don't follow the old fellow who choose to ignore, then someday someone will kick his A**...

We welcome you to golf but please don't learn all the bad things. If you are new, it's not your fault... it is the one who is going to "teach" you...

I must say that for Bro Ed, he was already learnt how to swing before he hit the course.

Back to top Go down
luvwenz
luvwenz

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:32 am

i think i mis-phrased my words or something..

of coz i will learn from the basics, what i mean from the last msg is, one must not exactly go thru the conventional way (e.g coaches/training equipments)... if its for hobby wise, can just monkey see monkey do (good things only thou)... (not say i'm not gonna care abt the etiquette What a Face )

for me i jus wanna learn another new hobby and enjoy it with new friends.... if i am going to get serious den maybe engage a coach or some sort... haha...

i really hope u dun misunderstand my msg...
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:45 am

I never say you must learn from coach, you can learn from friends and brothers here or even from videos. At least start at the range first. Just don't go green when you have not touch the club. It is not as easy as you think, we just don't want people to damage the green and the course. What a Face Hope you don't get me wrong.

When you can get the ball air borne, you are always welcome to go par 3 with UL.

Just my 2 cents, if you really want to enjoy the game, learn from the PRO... you avoid picking up the bad habits which you may find difficult to change later.

We always welcome beginners!! Cheers!

Back to top Go down
luvwenz
luvwenz

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 am

i was kinda trying to say that... i'm not gonna go there without any chance of hitting the ball...
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
edmuhamad

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 am

Come to range..... for sure the bro's here will guide you.... NeutralGolfer also did guide me and give me some tips about golf swing when we meet at range.... That's why Medal Games - Page 2 192200 wooohoooooo
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:56 am

edmuhamad wrote:
Come to range..... for sure the bro's here will guide you.... NeutralGolfer also did guide me and give me some tips about golf swing when we meet at range.... That's why Medal Games - Page 2 192200 wooohoooooo

Wow, how often Bro NG guide you? He is your personal advisor?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
edmuhamad

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:59 am

Not so often bro.... before the shop closed down i always go to bishan.... whenever his free, he always willing to assist me on my golf swing..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:55 am

Btw, what is the plan on this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Games   Medal Games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal Games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2