KingCobra
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingCobra
Committee
KingCobra

Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:11 pm

I would like to say a big thank you to Bro Jeremy for sharing his skills on Creating Coil & stored power,
to deliver longer drives.....

It was only a week ago and I had went to range twice to practise on it.

Today, at NSRCC Krangi, the following happened:

1. Average drives increased by 10 to 20 metres off the tee
2. Irons increased by 5 to 10m
3. I had got myself 2 back to back birdies (1 on par 3 and 1 on the longest par 4)
and an Eagle on Par 5 (2 on & 1 15ft putt).

As a result, bring my game back to the 70s again.........

The feeling was damn shiok man........although playing in today's hot hot weather!!!

Thank you once again.....Bro Jeremy!
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Wah 2 birdies and 1 eagle all in one game. Scary !!!! Well done bro !!
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jeremykoh

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:59 pm

hey bro i only can share what i know .. utimately to deliver it still got to be yourself.. anyway well done although i only know what the shouting was about during dinner hahahaaha solid la you ..
Back to top Go down
KingCobra
Committee
KingCobra

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 pm

jeremykoh wrote:
hey bro i only can share what i know .. utimately to deliver it still got to be yourself.. anyway well done although i only know what the shouting was about during dinner hahahaaha solid la you ..

Thanks man.......but still need to work a lot more on solid iron striking.....
Back to top Go down
markie
Committee
markie

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:17 pm

This is scary. Kc no more 3-3 Liao. It should be 6-6, maybe not enuff. No pro Jeremy pls help me
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Wondering is Jeremy willing to share his skills on "Creating Coil & stored power,
to deliver longer drives" to the rest of us Question

Or his secret can only be shared with KC Question
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jeremykoh

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:16 pm

swing2sky wrote:
Wondering is Jeremy willing to share his skills on "Creating Coil & stored power,

bro , KC paid enuff school fees to me liao so in return he got something more than the money he invested . so hinted you liao .. lose more to me and you will be rewarded... lol

Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jeremykoh

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:16 pm

To all , firstly i would like to emphasis that certain drill or technique require you to be at least understand basic swing and also the potential of learning. i can teach everyone but not many will absorb. so if any one interested to improve their golf swing do let me know. i will work something out for you. As for teaching at what stage will strictly depends on your understanding of your swing and the wonder of every little move..
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Bro KC.... Well done... You are back liao..... Swee ar....
Now we both can play level liao...... Swee...
I think u can beat me easily hor....
Well done bro.... Swee ar....
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee
YC.Low

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Jeremy do try to teach me but I no potential ... Sigh
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 am

jeremykoh wrote:
swing2sky wrote:

bro , KC paid enuff school fees to me liao so in return he got something more than the money he invested . so hinted you liao .. lose more to me and you will be rewarded... lol

You so busy, want to lose more money to you also very difficult.. Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! 16911 lol!
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 am

Congrats to KC for the deserving eagle. And thank you Jeremy for sharing his knowledge. You are truly a Pro...
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:07 am

Congrats bro KC for coming back to your game. Hopefully can see u turn pro soon . As for me, bro Jeremy got give me a bit tips but I thk got no talent for my game to improve further.
Now getting back on work, hardly for golf except Sunday only.
Haiz
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jeremykoh

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 am

Everyone got the ability to learn golf . When I say potential means this person just able to do something much better than the rest . Everyone should be satisfy and play accordingly to their own ability . No point you force yourself to gain that additional 10m drive and start screwing up your game.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:38 am

Congrats to bro KC for coming back as single hcp, now you must give me 5-5 liao.

I also want to learn how to coil and store power... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:45 am

jeremykoh wrote:
Everyone got the ability to learn golf . When I say potential means this person just able to do something much better than the rest . Everyone should be satisfy and play accordingly to their own ability . No point you force yourself to gain that additional 10m drive and start screwing up your game.

I can't agree more on your last sentence on "no point you force yourself to gain that additional 10m drive and start screwing up your game."....... cheers

Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 am

YC.Low wrote:
Jeremy do try to teach me but I no potential ... Sigh

I agree on this, you just go n eat suckling pig with him can already
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:37 am

jeremykoh wrote:

Xiao eh dnt say me ley...buey swee hor...hahahah
Back to top Go down
markie
Committee
markie

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:38 am

S2s, understand but must put into action ah
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:57 am

swing2sky wrote:
jeremykoh wrote:

I can't agree more on your last sentence on "no point you force yourself to gain that additional 10m drive and start screwing up your game."....... cheers

Then must put in more effort to understand how to tame this new swing which gain additional 10m...
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:32 am

I think bro KC hv got the foundation n fundamentals correct that's y for him to adopt the change is much easier, for me no foundation no fundamentals even people explain to me i also can't execute it properly.

Thats my 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:36 am

qispiker wrote:
I think bro KC hv got the foundation n fundamentals correct that's y for him to adopt the change is much easier, for me no foundation no fundamentals even people explain to me i also can't execute it properly.

Thats my 2 cents worth.

Don become Buaya like Seiko lol.
We saw your drives around 300m landed beside the green at Kranji hole 13 lol.
This was the first time i saw someone that drives so far, like a bullet train and landed tit tit....................
affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:46 am

gezt_ho wrote:
qispiker wrote:

Thats my 2 cents worth.

This was the first time i saw someone that drives so far, like a bullet train and landed tit tit....................
affraid affraid affraid

I wish that I m buaya but i m not...
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 am

qispiker wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
qispiker wrote:

Thats my 2 cents worth.

affraid affraid affraid

I wish that I m buaya but i m not...

The true is that you really drives 300m with the help of back wind lol..............
lol!
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 am

jeremykoh wrote:

Bro I agree but knowing the mistake i have, i still cant figure out my weight transfer, striking solid contact of balls that can give me further distance. Maybe need to look for Pro when i have more time to carry out.
BTW is that any kind of drill can practise weight transfer, striking of solid contact at the range?
scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!   Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to No Pro Jeremy for Sharing!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next