TDO
15 posters
AuthorMessage
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

How Many Eagles Have You Achieved Empty
PostSubject: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:07 am

Anyone want to share how many eagles achieved so far? Smile
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:18 am

Zero. What a Face
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:25 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Zero. What a Face
Keep trying and it will come. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:31 am

Where is GH?
Back to top Go down
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Cocaaaa-Colaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:01 am

Think GH has 5 so far
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:09 am

I got 0 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
YC.Low
Committee
YC.Low

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:47 am

Got 1 ace n 1 eagle. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Golfernam

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:03 am

None for me Embarassed
----NEL----
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:30 am

Personally, I have 5 so far.

1st Eagle - Year 1998 Pulai Springs Hole 1 Par 5 Melana Course (Hope I remembered correctly. Second shot on the green. Putted in for Eagle. Congratulated by kakis.

2nd Eagle - Year 2001 @ NSRCC Navy Hole 5. Third shot about 110m in rough before left sand bunker. It went straight into the hole. None of my buggy mate congratulated me. One of them was my good friend who introduced me to golf. The other was is sifu. Actually after I hit the shot I couldn't see where the ball landed but knew it was in the direction of the flag. Went look for the ball and finally my friend asked me to check if it's in the hole. It was. Sad

3rd Eagle - Year 2002 @ OCC Vanda (Before renovation) and can't remember which hole. But it was a short hole during night golf. About 275m (I think) One on the green with about 65' putt. Ball curled and drop into hole. My buggy mates (Different kakis) congratulated me for the achievement. cheers

4th Eagle - Year 2003 @ OCC Aranda Hole 9. Second shot left of green. Lob ball over coconut tree. After I saw the ball went over the tree, I ran just in time to see the ball drop into hole. My buggy mates didn't congratulate me. Sad (Another different kakis)

5th Eagle - Year 2008 @ Ponderosa Hole 14. First shot on the green. My God and the golfers are still on the green. I didn't know my shot was on the green and thought it went into the right bunker cheers . It never occur to me it was on the green. I moved forward to check it out after the golfers in front left the green. Horrors, I saw the ball on the green about 18' from the hole and the golfers didn't make any noise (Probably because the ball rolled on not landed on. After I make the putt, I quickly drive forward to the group in front and apologised to them. They accepted and asked if I had made the putt. Yes, I told them and they congratulated me. cheers My kakis sadly, no. (Same kakis as when I got my 2nd Eagle) Crying or Very sad

So looking at the Eagles I got so far, I think only the 5th one at Ponderosa can be considered genuine because it was an achievable putt. The rest is pure luck. By the way, all the above are played from White Tee. So not much glory. If Blue Tee would be a different feeling.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Good job bro....i have many blowed holes ..counted !! Idea

As more and more i know your golfing history...confirm tomorrow game i play red tee with mariateo Cool
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:02 pm

UL, like I said my eagles are all pure luck, except Ponderosa where I work really hard reading the line. I think I am putting myself on unnecessary pressure for tomorrow. Me and my big mouth. Sad
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:40 pm

I had only one!
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:09 pm

hardrock wrote:
I had only one!

Bro Hardrock, I find it hard to believe leh. With your game and strength off the tee, how is it possible that only 1 Eagle fall into your hands. Shocked
Back to top Go down
KingCobra
Committee
KingCobra

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:06 pm

I had 4 eagles so far!
2 on par 4s, 2nd shot from 138m and another from 145m in.
2 on par 5s, one was a chip in from 30m n another was putt in from 4ft.
Wonder when the next will come????
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
jeremykoh

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:44 am

KingCobra wrote:
I had 4 eagles so far!

So good lor ..... Miss those time when we had a good shot dun you agree???
Back to top Go down
Golfernam
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Golfernam

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:51 am

KingCobra wrote:
I had 4 eagles so far!
I only could get my 1st eagles if I tee off at de red tee Embarassed
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:24 am

I can't remember how many eagles I have had but should in the range of 5-6 with a HIO. used to chiong all the par 5 during my younger years. now old Liao, no more distance.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:34 am

nutty88 wrote:
I can't remember how many eagles I have had but should in the range of 5-6 with a HIO. used to chiong all the par 5 during my younger years. now old Liao, no more distance.

Aiyo Nutty88, you are only 44. I scored my first at age 43 in 1998 and the last was in 2008 at age 53. Don't worry about age as far as golfing is concerned. If don't have distance, we depend on luck. And the more "zun" the golfer the better the luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghkh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
ghkh

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:14 am

Er....wats eagle?? Question Shocked
Kekeke...once by luck, 2 on fr par 5. Can oni smell eagle. Missed! Missed again birdie n end up par! Evil or Very Mad
This s golf, tough n cruel! Bt i like it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:25 am

TDO wrote:
nutty88 wrote:

Aiyo Nutty88, you are only 44. I scored my first at age 43 in 1998 and the last was in 2008 at age 53. Don't worry about age as far as golfing is concerned. If don't have distance, we depend on luck. And the more "zun" the golfer the better the luck. Very Happy

After reading this two esteem members and their feats ......i going to pack and look for salty in Lotus Mountain... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pngstream
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
pngstream

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:30 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
TDO wrote:
nutty88 wrote:

After reading this two esteem members and their feats ......i going to pack and look for salty in Lotus Mountain... Crying or Very sad

Hahaha.. BTW where is salty? Is he out at sea? Laughing how not seen his activity for quite a white..
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:33 pm

nutty88 wrote:

thank you for your HIO....

u make me quite a rich man....

wah, 5-6 eagles.... how to play with u??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Eagles Have You Achieved   How Many Eagles Have You Achieved Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Eagles Have You Achieved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: