Seiko
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

I'm very nervous... Empty
PostSubject: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:34 am

Next week I'm going to play with my boss and customer. sigh...the day that I have been trying to avoid is coming soon!

anyone can advice on RCC course? I want to play safe NOT hero. As long as don't malu infront of them, I'm very happy! Sad
Back to top Go down
Yoggi Bear
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
Yoggi Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:45 am

Seiko wrote:
Next week I'm going to play with my boss and customer. sigh...the day that I have been trying to avoid is coming soon!

anyone can advice on RCC course? I want to play safe NOT hero. As long as don't malu infront of them, I'm very happy! Sad

Bro Seiko, RCC Palm lots of water. Bring more balls. However, course is relatively short, so just focus on finding the fairway. 8) 8)
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:48 am

Thank u Bro YoggiBear!
Just confirmed that we are playing on Lake course! Is it a easier course compared to Palm?
Back to top Go down
sickcow
sickcow

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 am

Yoo Bro Seiko,

All the best to you... just play as per yourself.. don need to stress too much..

I play with my boss last year at Laguna and I'm far far behind them on my score.

But we enjoy the entire game... not so much about the score..

This year I'm going to play with them at SICC. hear that it is more tough than Laguna.

No choice, just pray that I can play better this time..

Btw, you got a new Avatar... swee le... haha

I like this sexy butt...
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 am

Dear Bro Sickcow, thank u for your compliment! I will pass your message to her as soon as I see her.

the problem is that my boss is quite serious when playing golf! cannot TCSS one...I nvr get to enjoy myself whenever play with him!! No
Back to top Go down
sickcow
sickcow

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:17 am

Hi Bro Seiko,

Is the girl in your avatar also your gf? wow... swee le..

I use to play with some senior Golf kakis too.. they very serious in playing golf too..

follow stricly on golf rules, me also cannot enjoy playing with them but bo bian..

guess in this case you got no choice lor..

bear with it for this time..

Smile
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:19 am

Bro, I said AS SOON AS I see her!! I didn't say she is my gf hor...later all the guys hamtam me..haha!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am

Seiko wrote:
Thank u Bro YoggiBear!
Just confirmed that we are playing on Lake course! Is it a easier course compared to Palm?

Lake Course is shorter than Palm, more water and more scenic. In short Lake is easier, as long as you keep your ball in play not be too gungho, you'll be ok...have fun sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:11 am

Seiko wrote:

Just play your game. If he's not happy with your score or swing, tell him to give you more free time to practice and play, sure will improve....Swee Bo.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 am

In the first place I think you must know why your boss ask you to play golf with him.

If to please customer and clinch business, then make sure you don't play better than your customer as well as your boss. Sometimes, big boss has big ego, loosing to them is winning.

If it is to back him up so as not to loose face to the customer, then you should play at your best.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
In the first place I think you must know why your boss ask you to play golf with him.

If to please customer and clinch business, then make sure you don't play better than your customer as well as your boss. Sometimes, big boss has big ego, loosing to them is winning.

If it is to back him up so as not to loose face to the customer, then you should play at your best.

cheers!

Agreed sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:27 am

RedPhoenix wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

cheers!

Agreed sunny sunny sunny

Good analysis by Bro Neutralgolfer....Bro Seiko better find out first. Sometime losing is a form of winning.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:38 am

Good analysis Bro NG! anyway I don't think I can win my boss at this moment. He is playing below 90 now.
Back to top Go down
BGLeeJohn
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
BGLeeJohn

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 am

Lake Course - Beri Swee. Lots of water.
Bring Camera - can see army training across the lake. Sometimes got Helicoptor.
Enjoy the sencery and golf.
If play in the morning - brace youself for traffic jam.
Afternoon is the best.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 am

Seiko wrote:
Good analysis Bro NG! anyway I don't think I can win my boss at this moment. He is playing below 90 now.

On the safe side, don't win the customer too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
Seiko wrote:

On the safe side, don't win the customer too. Smile

Sure! Unless he is also playing 120++ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:19 am

Seiko wrote:
Bro, I said AS SOON AS I see her!! I didn't say she is my gf hor...later all the guys hamtam me..haha!

Think seiko wife will chop off seiko mojo too ! I'm very nervous... 288898
Back to top Go down
VR
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
VR

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 am

sickcow wrote:
Hi Bro Seiko,

I use to play with some senior Golf kakis too.. they very serious in playing golf too..

follow stricly on golf rules, me also cannot enjoy playing with them but bo bian..

Smile

Hi Bro SicKCow,

There are quite a number of senior golfers in this
forum..I hope the above statement, is just your
own experience and opinion...
If you have played golf long enough..you must have
played with all kinds of players including the SERIOUS
ones with regardless of their age, Thank- You.
Back to top Go down
sickcow
sickcow

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:40 pm

VR wrote:
sickcow wrote:
Hi Bro Seiko,

Smile

Hi To those senior golfer,

Sorry no offend... it just my personal view as I just a leisure golfer which quite bochap on the golf rule..

no hard feeling... if yes, I would like to apologise and will take back what i had say with the above..

Thanks.

Hi Bro SicKCow,

There are quite a number of senior golfers in this
forum..I hope the above statement, is just your
own experience and opinion...
If you have played golf long enough..you must have
played with all kinds of players including the SERIOUS
ones with regardless of their age, Thank- You.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Bro SC ,, no worries ... i luv your avatar ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Seiko wrote:

now till then, go practice bunker. Or if cannot practice, avoid bunker that day. I'm very nervous... 16911
next time I play with u must avoid putting. I must train to chip in. Hahhaha. Cos my putting sucks big time. On the other hand, so is my chipping.
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Bro seiko, just play yr own game. If he is serious, then yr customer? Hope he is that kind u can enjoy playing with. And play within his range. Playing golf with clients to me is not abt winning but rather to build rappo. I would take NG analyse which is very true n I totally agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm very nervous...   I'm very nervous... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm very nervous...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: