RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After months of ranging....result shown...

Go down 
+6
gezt_ho
Neutralgolfer
Daffu
s-killer
Silver
Uncle Lau
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

After months of ranging....result shown... Empty
PostSubject: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Lately been ranging in Sembawang as the range balls are the cheapest in town. Before September was $2 for 100. I would go there early and snapped up 200 to 300 balls at a go. Would just whacked the balls from Sand Wedge-20 balls to Drivers-30 balls.

My driving distance average 200m, middle of fairway, 5i 160m, 52 wedge 100m....GIR was 30%. Even 3 on par 4 or 4 par 5 was easy....but my putting total SUCK BIG TIME !!!

Short game to sand bunker was a total lost..simply lost touch of the field.

I remember when i was touring NSRCC, SICC and OCC, average 144 rounds a year, my short game was sweet, within 30m in, such chip or pitch near in for the kill.....now i play less due to work and travel, ranging was my only way to keep fit and sharp but somehow my short game suffer.

I know many golfers range more than actually playing on course...even once a week is a far cry from my usual 2 to 3 rounds a week. I am not turning pro or trying to buaya others. Those who played with ne know i only played 20 per hole and it purely for fun....most of the time, i just mind my own business and play my golf. Idea

So it is true and not a Urban Myth that ranging is good for long games section but short game..is another ball game altogether ???

pig

Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Need short game practice?

Come to Bukit Batok range on weekdays.

$4.30 per hour - chip to your heart's content - sharpen the sashimi knife
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:46 am

go NSRCC chipping ground to practice your short game ....

You know why Gezt_Ho chipping is so deadly? he spend 2 hours at that chipping ground ...

End result, he putter is mainly for show now .... affraid
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 am

May be coz getz ho wasnt offered beer. if you have offered beer, he will not waste time and wipe you clean.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:27 am

The more you range, the more likely you are going to try new swing and F around with your swing. Then you will mess up swing and your short game. Remember if you go range, try not to change your swing (if it is not your intention).

Get one most comfortable swing and stick to it, or perfect it! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
The more you range, the more likely you are going to try new swing and F around with your swing. Then you will mess up swing and your short game. Remember if you go range, try not to change your swing (if it is not your intention).

+100000 like
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:48 am

s-killer wrote:

You know why Gezt_Ho chipping is so deadly? he spend 2 hours at that chipping ground ...

You got nothing to write is it?
Even Pro also need putter to putt in.
Talk Rubbish but i like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After months of ranging....result shown... 827782 After months of ranging....result shown... 827782 After months of ranging....result shown... 827782
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:52 am

Daffu wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

+100000 like

Fellow example is our Kookk!!!!!!!!!!!
Nowaday he only go gym and play almost every sunday.
But he play level with BB, give stroke to RT and NG.........................

After months of ranging....result shown... 358550 After months of ranging....result shown... 358550 After months of ranging....result shown... 358550
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:34 am

gezt_ho wrote:
s-killer wrote:

After months of ranging....result shown... 827782 After months of ranging....result shown... 827782 After months of ranging....result shown... 827782

Agree Agree .... Pro use putter to putt in from 30 feet ...

Gezt_Ho also use putter once in a while to show you how to make a 30 feet putt ... not once, not twice ... but 3 or 4 times in a game !!!

really pro ... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:50 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Daffu wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

+100000 like

Fellow example is our Kookk!!!!!!!!!!!
Nowaday he only go gym and play almost every sunday.
But he play level with BB, give stroke to RT and NG.........................

After months of ranging....result shown... 358550 After months of ranging....result shown... 358550 After months of ranging....result shown... 358550

NG gotta give me 7-7 this sunday, not i give NG.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:51 am

s-killer wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
s-killer wrote:

Gezt_Ho also use putter once in a while to show you how to make a 30 feet putt ... not once, not twice ... but 3 or 4 times in a game !!!

really pro ... Razz

This one I witness before. Scary!
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:55 am

Kookk wrote:
s-killer wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
s-killer wrote:

really pro ... Razz

Two Of you Tag team is it?????????????????

Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Kookk wrote:
s-killer wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
s-killer wrote:

really pro ... Razz

We both see before what. You always like to perform.
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 am

Kookk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Kookk wrote:
s-killer wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
s-killer wrote:

really pro ... Razz

Ya, perform ball duffs in front of me 2m right?
Anywhere today is your day, so you are the Main actor today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Kookk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Kookk wrote:
s-killer wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
s-killer wrote:

really pro ... Razz

Ya, perform ball duffs in front of me 2m right?
Anywhere today is your day, so you are the Main actor today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Doesn't feel like my day leh. Still stuck at work, so sian.............
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:53 am

Kookk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Kookk wrote:
s-killer wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
s-killer wrote:

really pro ... Razz

YAYa i agree i also see bfor... Putt ball roll toward to the cup but miss & roll into a big holes hahaha
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:51 am

Kookk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Kookk wrote:
s-killer wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
s-killer wrote:

really pro ... Razz

he perform a few games liao ....

after 30 feet putt he usually turn around and tell me ... lucky putt lucky putt ....

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:10 am

golfchowmk wrote:
Kookk wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
Kookk wrote:
s-killer wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
s-killer wrote:

really pro ... Razz

YAYa i agree i also see bfor... Putt ball roll toward to the cup but miss & roll into a big holes hahaha

Luckily someone willing to say the facts................
cheers
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:36 am

Lol...
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm also a victim of GH's short game. He purposely go into green side bunker n ask to increase bets. I almost walked home from CHANGI.

I heard last week he only started to use putter after hole 4...scary!!

Luckily I'm quitting golf...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Seiko wrote:
I'm also a victim of GH's short game. He purposely go into green side bunker n ask to increase bets. I almost walked home from CHANGI.

Halo r u really quiting golf. may i have your chio bo in your avatar to bcome my playing partner hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:44 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Seiko wrote:

Halo r u really quiting golf. may i have your chio bo in your avatar to bcome my playing partner hahahaha...

You wait long long lor!!!!!'nnn
Seiko words only can believe 1/10 lol.
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:54 pm

gezt_ho wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Seiko wrote:

You wait long long lor!!!!!'nnn
Seiko words only can believe 1/10 lol.

Pls lar dont pecah ppl lobang lar....
not only today i know this seiko lor,,,
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Wow, Seiko is getting that good huh,......

Can I ask for strokes?
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Daffu wrote:
Wow, Seiko is getting that good huh,......

Can I ask for strokes?

How many strokes u want to kena .... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After months of ranging....result shown...   After months of ranging....result shown... Empty

Back to top Go down

After months of ranging....result shown...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next