Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TDO
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
TDO

Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type   Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 am

This is what is going to happen if you're not careful writing email-addresses (True story, you'd better believe this)

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out the icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.

Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack.

The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
X-te: January 26, 2012

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones.

I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then!

Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is hot down here!
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
rt

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type   Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:06 am

luckily i dun send email to my wife. bounce
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type   Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type 560727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type   Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type
Page 1 of 1