RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...

Go down 
+13
gezt_ho
s-killer
Seiko
ranctor
Neutralgolfer
danielleecm
waybalegolf
Silver
mariateo
nix
ghkh
Daffu
Uncle Lau
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Today was at Snow Lotus Mountain practising with JC, than met a golfer from RDG, a very good player. Cool

He commended that in RDG forum i always ask people for strokes and since played with him a few times. He felt disgusted and told me in a loud voice....

KNN you always ask for strokes...LIM PEI now give you 9-9...CANNOT lose 2 holes...you dare bo ??? Bet will be Tim Sum at Lei Garden or Peach Garden.

I told i will take him ON but i represent myself and not RDG forum....

Now i need help...can anyone give me advise....9-9 also may not get any advantage from him...he also wanted to challenged JC when she give him a disgusting look...this person very arrogant lor...

HELP !!!!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:32 pm

You sure lose one la...
Back to top Go down
ghkh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
ghkh

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:42 pm

UL, there s no way out as you ve accepted his challenge! Neutral
9-9 may square w him if his form lately has been inconsistant n if yrs has been abv average lately. Smile
You must hve e confident in you to play a decent yet gd game lor. Cool
Another advantage, pick yr comfy course n let him think of his course management durg e game! This ll somewat ease yr pressure. Wink
My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
nix
Established Member
Established Member
nix

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:23 am

UL, bring him to lilliputt then u got chance to win......
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:08 am

Who's the guy? Anyway, just accept lor. Enjoy the game lar. And the dim sum. Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... 16911
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 am

ghkh wrote:
UL, there s no way out as you ve accepted his challenge! Neutral
9-9 may square w him if his form lately has been inconsistant n if yrs has been abv average lately. Smile
You must hve e confident in you to play a decent yet gd game lor. Cool
Another advantage, pick yr comfy course n let him think of his course management durg e game! This ll somewat ease yr pressure. Wink
My 2 cents.

Thanks bro...think i will pace him all the way...if i play bogey game...i may have chance....i will work hard.....maybe jio him for RDG annual game.... tongue
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:39 am

All the best.

I would like to request to be in the same flight please.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:47 am

Silver wrote:
All the best.

I would like to request to be in the same flight please.

You want to see how i hold against him or be cut by a sashimi knife..... pale

Sure..if JC accept his challenged !! We made a flight... I love you
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:55 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:57 am

UL,

This golfer will sure "cheong" on every holes...so you just keep pace with him and let him makes mistake ..... but you must be steady hor... when he makes mistake, you play safe to get + 2 the most for that hole.

Try not to choose the course that you can play well...if you can do well so does him.....I believe most of the courses he have played before whether in Singapore or JB.

Lastly, is you against the golf course ...not him..

Wow...would like to know who he is, so generious give 9/9.....any clue?????

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:57 am

Silver wrote:
Nice

Just carry me out of the golf course if i cut until left bones...thanks.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:01 am

waybalegolf wrote:
UL,

This golfer will sure "cheong" on every holes...so you just keep pace with him and let him makes mistake ..... but you must be steady hor... when he makes mistake, you play safe to get + 2 the most for that hole.

Try not to choose the course that you can play well...if you can do well so does him.....I believe most of the courses he have played before whether in Singapore or JB.

Lastly, is you against the golf course ...not him..

Wow...would like to know who he is, so generious give 9/9.....any clue?????

Cheers

Thanks bro for the timely advise, yes i think of of bringing him to SICC course to play....i also need you to teach me the wedges lob technique....but i will not give up...i will play with him till the last holes....A MAN GOT TO DO WAHT A MAN GOT TO DO.... bounce
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:05 am

Don't train at Snow Lotus Mountain in the meantime
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:15 am

UL, allow me to say a word even though i am very new to the world of golf.
Golf is a beautiful game, its infact a self challenge game. Its mental and focus that one will gain the most out from this game, not gamble or bets....
No matter what is the intention of the person persay, take it with a pitch of salt and play to your own game. Remember, its you yourself that you must win and not your enemy cause you know yourself better than your opponent...
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:24 am

danielleecm wrote:
UL, allow me to say a word even though i am very new to the world of golf.
Golf is a beautiful game, its infact a self challenge game. Its mental and focus that one will gain the most out from this game, not gamble or bets....
No matter what is the intention of the person persay, take it with a pitch of salt and play to your own game. Remember, its you yourself that you must win and not your enemy cause you know yourself better than your opponent...

Well said!

But in reality, outside agency will affect your game.

Don't believe? Let's bet! Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... 16911
Back to top Go down
ranctor
Established Member
Established Member
ranctor

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am

I queue behind Basketball
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:55 am

ranctor wrote:

Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... 560727 You queue behind the betting line?
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 am

UL, whatever it is...be a man and take the challenge!!

Let me know when is the tim sum...i will try to make it Laughing
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:38 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
ranctor wrote:

Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... 560727 You queue behind the betting line?

2 buaya immediately float to the surface of the water liao .... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:39 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Silver wrote:
Nice

Just carry me out of the golf course if i cut until left bones...thanks.... Shocked

Have to order consignment of FAD
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:30 am

Silver wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
Silver wrote:
Nice

Have to order consignment of FAD

What is FAD?
Question
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:02 pm

DAF...Frequently Airwashed Diapers..
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:52 am

Simi lay?
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:11 am

FAD = First Aid Dressing

Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:05 am

UL - there is this sifu at Flamingo And Dragon Mountain who will be able to assist you in your quest to take on this challenger

Let me know when you can pay this sifu a visit so that I can arrange a time slot for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer...   Uncle Lau was CHALLENGED by a High Hand Golfer... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next