Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Spiderman
    Established Member
    Established Member
    Spiderman

Kenna fined for speeding Empty
    PostSubject: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 pm

UL, can I claimed back the $150 fine for speeding on the 22nd March to RCC for our RDG Annual Game? Sigh... just opened the mail box today and realized that I was caught for speeding on that day at 11.13 am. $150 never mind, still kenna given 6 demerit points. Evil or Very Mad Was there any speed camera along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim on the 20km area? Where was that? Or bloody white copper hiding and shooting camera?

spidey
    Back to top Go down
    daztasiumz
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member
    daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:51 pm

most probably speed camera caught u..

fines i tot can appeal only..

UL u do claims also ah
    Back to top Go down
    rt
    Established Member
    Established Member
    rt

PostSubject: Re: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 am

Spiderman wrote:
    UL, can I claimed back the $150 fine for speeding on the 22nd March to RCC for our RDG Annual Game? Sigh... just opened the mail box today and realized that I was caught for speeding on that day at 11.13 am. $150 never mind, still kenna given 6 demerit points. Evil or Very Mad Was there any speed camera along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim on the 20km area? Where was that? Or bloody white copper hiding and shooting camera?

spidey

tp stationed themselves almost daily on any of the three overhead bridges between pioneer circus and pie/tuas junction.
    Back to top Go down
    daztasiumz
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member
    daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 am

Kenna fined for speeding 601414_10151275224166307_1164292059_n
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Spiderman wrote:

spidey

Yes Maria warned me when i drive her to RCC 3 days before RDG game as we meet with the RCC people, she told me certain area got speed trap. Tought luck spidey cyclops
    Back to top Go down
    Spiderman
    Established Member
    Established Member
    Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
    Spiderman wrote:

spidey

Yes Maria warned me when i drive her to RCC 3 days before RDG game as we meet with the RCC people, she told me certain area got speed trap. Tought luck spidey cyclops

You not friend enough la. Should have put up a warning at least in the forum mah... Evil or Very Mad knowing RDG golfers will be at risk on the way there. For that, you must subsidise half of my fine... Twisted Evil Can ??????? Kenna fined for speeding 187888
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Kenna fined for speeding 974937
    Back to top Go down
    Daffu
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member
    Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Yes, there is one at the overhead bridge. I notice it when i was going. So ot becareful.
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:11 am

Daffu wrote:
    Yes, there is one at the overhead bridge. I notice it when i was going. So ot becareful.

You are in spidey car right .....and you didn't tell him...what a friend ! Shocked
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenna fined for speeding   Kenna fined for speeding Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenna fined for speeding
    Page 1 of 1