RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone files their income tax already....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Everyone files their income tax already.... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone files their income tax already....   Everyone files their income tax already.... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 am

Everyone files their income tax already....i didn't received mine leh...how ah ??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone files their income tax already....   Everyone files their income tax already.... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:24 pm

I retired so don't have. You?? Saw you crushed it into a ball and threw it into the basket the other day leh? How can??? You made millions from your biz and don't want to pay tax??? Everyone files their income tax already.... 560727 Everyone files their income tax already.... 186587
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Everyone files their income tax already....   Everyone files their income tax already.... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Spiderman wrote:
I retired so don't have. You?? Saw you crushed it into a ball and threw it into the basket the other day leh? How can??? You made millions from your biz and don't want to pay tax??? Everyone files their income tax already.... 560727 Everyone files their income tax already.... 186587

You think i sell noodle that sell 200 over bowls a day....i am just a janitor at SOTA earning $1200 a month...after CPF left $900... Shocked Guess need not pay tax after deducting of elderly parents, NSF, etc ...... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone files their income tax already....   Everyone files their income tax already.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone files their income tax already....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: OB! :: Off Topic discussion-
Jump to: