Uncle Lau
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Singapore FIRST !!! Empty
PostSubject: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:55 pm

I always enjoy a game with anyone..whether i am being invited or i jio , challenge kakis or buddies for a social fun loving game.....it always bring great memory and fun to me  ..... bounce 

But one incident happen to me in a few months back with i am too embarrassed to mention....but i will face it...

I met a golfer i knew 3 years back and we only say hallo to each other in the changing room... a few months back and i suggested a game for old time sake....

On the day of the play, this spectacles golfer ask me if i would take on his challenge ...he would take off his spec and played without his spec with me...$2 per holes as he would normally play. I check his spec which is quite thick.....i took him on. He only ask me and silver to see where his ball land. And he still give me 4-4

We played 10 holes than rain and Cat 1.....AND I LOST 3 HOLES TO HIM...no wonder shifu disowned me...cyclops 

Sigh.....lost 3 holes to a near blind golfer..i am so embarrassed...maybe next game he look for his own ball..pig
Back to top Go down
fredyit
fredyit

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi UL,
great story! this remind us "there's a sky beyond another" (Chinese proverb)
always be a humble winner & graceful loser

taking away the visual distractions helps focus on the swing impact, maybe I should try once & may play better, who knows!
Back to top Go down
ghkh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
ghkh

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 am

Lesson learnt, UL! Wink
Dun look dwn on pple or dun bully pple hor.Laughing
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:01 am

ghkh wrote:
Lesson learnt, UL! Wink
ya lor, always get bullied by you bro hong
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:09 am

ghkh wrote:
Lesson learnt, UL! Wink
Not learn a few skills from shifu then run down mountain challenge the world meh
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:05 am

daztasiumz wrote:
ghkh wrote:
Lesson learnt, UL! Wink
Not learn a few skills from shifu then run down mountain challenge the world meh
Singapore FIRST !!! 419885 
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:22 am

just curious, how does he read the line when he is putting?

or he always land near pin so that he no need to putt?
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:27 am

UL really no brain. he wore spec because of short or long sighted?
If he can see near even not wearing spec then his striking balls will almost same as wearing spec.

Next time play or take stroke with those cannot see near vision.
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
rt

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:48 am

bro ul, why dun you do like him when you play with me. we play level and bet a $1 a hole ok bo?
Back to top Go down
beehome
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:43 am

gezt_ho wrote:
UL really no brain. he wore spec because of short or long sighted?
If he can see near even not wearing spec then his striking balls will almost same as wearing spec.

Next time play or take stroke with those cannot see near vision.
Haha gh, I was oso thinking along this line. The guy is not short sighted lah, the glasses r for lao hua. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:48 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
I always enjoy a game with anyone..whether i am being invited or i jio , challenge kakis or buddies for a social fun loving game.....it always bring great memory and fun to me  ..... bounce 

But one incident happen to me in a few months back with i am too embarrassed to mention....but i will face it...

I met a golfer i knew 3 years back and we only say hallo to each other in the changing room... a few months back and i suggested a game for old time sake....

On the day of the play, this spectacles golfer ask me if i would take on his challenge ...he would take off his spec and played without his spec with me...$2 per holes as he would normally play. I check his spec which is quite thick.....i took him on. He only ask me and silver to see where his ball land. And he still give me 4-4

We played 10 holes than rain and Cat 1.....AND I LOST 3 HOLES TO HIM...no wonder shifu disowned me...cyclops 

Sigh.....lost 3 holes to a near blind golfer..i am so embarrassed...maybe next game he look for his own ball..pig
Yr shifu disowned u becos u didnt remain humble and start showing off yr newly acquired skills to the rest of the pugilistic world after u left the mountain with the fake miji

He shook his head from the top of the snow lotus mountain as he witnessed yr actions of challenging ppl
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:04 am

daztasiumz wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

Yr shifu disowned u becos u didnt remain humble and start showing off yr newly acquired skills to the rest of the pugilistic world after u left the mountain with the fake miji

He shook his head from the top of the snow lotus mountain as he witnessed yr actions of challenging ppl
UL also disclosed all the secrets of snow lotus mountain!!!!!!!!

Haiz!!! Some people just don't learn....
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:14 am

Which steel shaft and what flex will his shifu use to teach him a lesson next?
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Heard from a reliable source that his sifu will use a graphite shaft, ladies flex, to teach him a lesson.....got more whip!
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Singapore FIRST !!! 5270807_f520
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Singapore FIRST !!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfAvOcbHeKkN9vQgXBcsP5NUS3z5PoqpQLh6XpXl5cJ6UImIXa2w
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Singapore FIRST !!! Kungfu-manual
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Singapore FIRST !!! Tiger-woods-kung-fuSingapore FIRST !!! Tiger-and-shaq-face-off-in-a-battle-of-kung-fu-golf-for-new-ea-sports-commercial

Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Singapore FIRST !!! Kung%20Fu%20golf%20udarac10.Kung%20Fu%20Golf%20Shot
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:46 pm

simoner wrote:
Heard from a reliable source that his sifu will use a graphite shaft, ladies flex, to teach him a lesson.....got more whip!
That reliable source is ME !!! Cool 

Please lah....you all don't respect me i am ok...but show some respect to my shifu. You all have shifu too, what if someone laugh and mock your shifu. At least i stand up like a man !!

cheers 
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:16 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
simoner wrote:

Please lah....you all don't respect me i am ok...but show some respect to my shifu. You all have shifu too, what if someone laugh and mock your shifu. At least i stand up like a man !!

cheers 
lol! 

You forgot u have been disowned by yr shifu ah? Your shifu told me that a ladies graphite shaft is more than enuff to teach u a lesson hor......NOT give u lesson:tongue1: 
Back to top Go down
daztasiumz
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:00 am

simoner wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
simoner wrote:

cheers 
lol! 

You forgot u have been disowned by yr shifu ah?  Your shifu told me that a ladies graphite shaft is more than enuff to teach u a lesson hor......NOT give u lesson:tongue1: 
I think he wants it done like a man

Men shaft
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:27 am

simoner wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
simoner wrote:

cheers 
lol! 

You forgot u have been disowned by yr shifu ah?  Your shifu told me that a ladies graphite shaft is more than enuff to teach u a lesson hor......NOT give u lesson:tongue1: 
I am having Lunch with shifu....he is smiling at me....Razz 
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Wah UL.....u no buddy.....
Have lunch with shifu n u neber jio Silver and me.....haiz....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singapore FIRST !!!   Singapore FIRST !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Singapore FIRST !!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next