RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer. Empty
PostSubject: What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer.   What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:14 pm

What will the 20, 30 years time be like..as a Singapore golfer.

As we all know 20 to 30 years time or even shorter. Singapore Govt. will or will not freeze many golf clubs and bulldozed them into BTO Flats, Condos etc...what will golfers in Singapore be like ??? I would like to write down some of my own hypothetical theory. Don't get me wrong, i am a golfer, i love my game, this is a golf forum, but things may or may not change in the future....sit back and enjoy reading...

A Singapore Golfers in February 2041, weekday morning...

Hippy Lau wake up with a smile, it his golfing day since last year June. Had a quick shower, change, had breakfast and rush to his golf course....only 4 remaining golf club in Singapore, a far cry of it peak of 18 golf club.

He sat in his buggy, a well groom golfer join him....Hippy Lau have to join flight, his golfing friends are few...and their conversation would probably start like this...

Hippy Lau : Good day to you, i am Lau, nice to meet you

Golfer : Hi ! I am Leow and that two golfers are my customer...

Hippy Lau : That nice ! Playing with friends or customer.....i can't help asking..how much you need to bid for the golf COE (Certificate of Entitlement TO PLAY) ? I bided 3 months for $350.

Golfer: Oh...that okay, no too bad, my company under corporate bided $650 each

Hippy Lau : Oh so my with green fees etc $600 and yours will be $950.

Golfers : Let not wait, please have the honour to teeoff, the back flight is here...

[To be cont.]
Back to top Go down
ghkh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
ghkh

PostSubject: Re: What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer.   What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer. EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:12 am

Whahaha..Razz Razz
UL, yr imagination on this nt bad! Wink
Wonder whether yr gd shot, gd scores, gd course in imagination too?scratch
If the abv was real, golf range ll b packed w golfers every now n then bcoz all re awaitg fr their successful bid!Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer.   What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer. EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:22 am

Maybe range also need COE?

Many study rooms will be converted into home "driving ranges"?
Back to top Go down
simoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
simoner

PostSubject: Re: What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer.   What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer. EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:21 am

By then, there's probably some niter government agreement which allows singapore golfers to travel passport-less to JB or Batam for golf scratch 
Back to top Go down
ghkh
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
ghkh

PostSubject: Re: What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer.   What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer. EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:52 am

simoner wrote:
By then, there's probably some niter government agreement which allows singapore golfers to travel passport-less to JB or Batam for golf scratch 
Malaysia started alr. Wink
The mac thingy on yr passport..enterg Malaysia hazard free..bounce
Er...it ll b a long wait fr sin gov to first look into it, then long long later implement it, then yrs later gets approval, then in process...finally announced the upcharge on everyone fr upgrading it and its compulsory lor! Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer.   What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer. Empty

Back to top Go down

What will the 20 30 years time..as a Singapore golfer.
Page 1 of 1