Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 am

I am thinking if the low handicappers(hcp 12 and below) would like to assist to coach the mid to high handicappers on actual golf courses.

I would suggest that we form a flight to play social golf, the flight will consist of one low handicappers and 3 x mid to high handicappers. For their effort, suggest the 3 mid to high hcp golfers share to pay for the course fees of the low hcp golfers. What do you think?

First we need to identify these low hcp players and see if they are willing to coach. Then they will list their free days for coaching. After that those high hcp players can slot in to train with him/her.

What say you?

Low hcp players (hcp 12 and below)
1. Lazyswinger
2. Yoggi Bear
3. Slinger?
4. Tiley?
5. Jarlz
6. KingCobra
7. Golfman
8. Sickcow?
9. Limed

Let us know if you know anyone who is in the category and willing to help. sunny cheers

Last edited by Neutralgolfer on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:43 pm

But hor, will the marshal allow as then the progression for every hole would be pretty slow.... Unless go JB damn early slot.
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Bro NG. Dun get me wrong. I M all for the idea. Practical lesson on green is the most valuable.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Bro, this is not 100% coaching on every shot, like those you pay for the PRO. I believe you don't need coaching on every shot too. Ideally it will be certain shots like when you are in trouble, e.g. bunker shots, downhill or uphill shots, etc. Ideally They will play a normal game with you and when you have a problem or needs help, they can help you.

I would say is more like assisting and guiding you on green.
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 pm

OIC. Cool!!! I hope if there is a session, I can have the time to take part! Smile
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:15 pm

I am hoping the low hcp players are willing to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm

ASK OUR IN HOUSE PRO LAH!!!!!!!!!

JL pplllleeeassseeeeeee!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Think another thing is to ask all the high HC players if they willing to let a low HC to help him or her on range or course. confused

Best arrange a flight with a pro or low HC player, than after the game if the high HC need advises and the Pro seen them play, willing to give advice is another story....take into consideration it another Pro chari makan pirat
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Eh... NG and me, that makes two liao... need one more HC and 1 pro, SWEE LIAO LOH!!!!!

But if can advice the method on the green, thats idea cos its 'real life situation' mah... range cannot simulate leh..
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:44 pm

UL, that's the problem. That's why need a pre-agreement when they play on this coaching game. High HC willing to learn and low HC willing to teach.
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Lai Lai.. any kind low HC brudder and sista to help help poor NG and JS????
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 pm

jazz_samz wrote:
Lai Lai.. any kind low HC brudder and sista to help help poor NG and JS????

You think who will help RDG Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course 68829 ???

ahemmmmm....i am a beginner, please help me.... Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course 229587
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Lai liow loh.... RDG official Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course 68829 = UL cheers
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:19 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Think another thing is to ask all the high HC players if they willing to let a low HC to help him or her on range or course. confused

Best arrange a flight with a pro or low HC player, than after the game if the high HC need advises and the Pro seen them play, willing to give advice is another story....take into consideration it another Pro chari makan pirat

Agree with you UL scratch
Back to top Go down
prettygolf
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
prettygolf

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
I am thinking if the low handicappers(hcp 12 and below) would like to assist to coach the mid to high handicappers on actual golf courses.

I would suggest that we form a flight to play social golf, the flight will consist of one low handicappers and 3 x mid to high handicappers. For their effort, suggest the 3 mid to high hcp golfers share to pay for the course fees of the low hcp golfers. What do you think?

First we need to identify these low hcp players and see if they are willing to coach. Then they will list their free days for coaching. After that those high hcp players can slot in to train with him/her.

What say you?

Low hcp players (hcp 12 and below)
1. Lazyswinger
2. Yoggi Bear
3. Slinger?
4. Tiley?
5. Jarlz
6. KingCobra
7. Golfman
8. Sickcow?

Let us know if you know anyone who is in the category and willing to help. sunny cheers

9.Limed
heh. u forgot my 偶像 hor. Evil or Very Mad he is Limed. (pro too)
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 am

prettygolf wrote:

9.Limed
heh. u forgot my 偶像 hor. Evil or Very Mad he is Limed. (pro too)

Added liao. Sorry, who's limed, do I know him? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course   Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Golf Coaching on Course
Page 1 of 1