16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

How to reject Boss's invitation? Empty
PostSubject: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:28 am

This morning my boss asked me to play at one local course next wk! I hesitated because it's too expensive so I didn't give a firm answer.

Anyone can give me good suggestions to reject his invitation? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:30 am

yr boss dun pay for u meh???
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 am

Wah... tight.... u say you on leave, he will know. You take last min MC, you are screwed. You say you got meeting / wk appt, he will rearrange for you...

Ji Pai Lu Cham Liao (This time you are finished)

Tell him that you injured yr knee / wrist / back / little bro I think would be the best excuse.. kekekekek

Else you go, you have to play 'loose' to him + pay green fee....
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 am

slinger wrote:

Own cost and take own leave.
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:32 am

slinger wrote:

By right he should lah hor... BOSS mah.. should be steady mah..
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
bro_edi

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:32 am

he's testin U bro ! Make Ur choice wisely ...wuahaha !
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

Seiko wrote:
slinger wrote:

Wah.. Kiam Siap sia.....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
slinger

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:34 am

Seiko wrote:
slinger wrote:

yr boss so calculating......hianz for u
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:37 am

Moreover he got company member there so he pay less than 50% that I'm paying. This is one of the reasons that I didn't want to go.
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:39 am

Seiko wrote:
Moreover he got company member there so he pay less than 50% that I'm paying. This is one of the reasons that I didn't want to go.

Either 1) He wants you to teach him cos Seiko very goodss.. or (2) He no kaki and hoping you will join his camp soon or (3) he hear rumours that you are gona be his boss soon in the next promotion, so wana angkat you... lol!

Then tell him outright, singapore green too expensive, you rather play 3x in JB.. He buay pai seh mah..
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:45 am

jazz_samz wrote:
Either 1) He wants you to teach him cos Seiko very goodss.. or (2) He no kaki and hoping you will join his camp soon or (3) he hear rumours that you are gona be his boss soon in the next promotion, so wana angkat you... lol!

Then tell him outright, singapore green too expensive, you rather play 3x in JB.. He buay pai seh mah..

1. His hcp is 18.
2. Got another ball.
3. He is the owner.

What do u think?
Back to top Go down
esw
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
esw

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 am

wah~~~~ this is the best occasion bro:

"aiyo... boss... cannot lah... hang qing so bad... no money leh.. long time neber get promotion liow... sign..."
Back to top Go down
esw
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
esw

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 am

don't 4get to buy us dinner after ur pay rise/ promotion hor~~
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:24 am

slinger wrote:
Seiko wrote:
slinger wrote:

Agreed with Bro Slinger....very calculative...moreover this is a company game...at least assist to pay some...and no need to take own leave.
Back to top Go down
esw
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
esw

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:32 am

swing2sky wrote:
slinger wrote:
Seiko wrote:
slinger wrote:

Agreed with Bro Slinger....very calculative...moreover this is a company game...at least assist to pay some...and no need to take own leave.

bro s2s...dont think this 1 is coy game...
like sexual harassment.. this 1 is GOLF harassment lor lol! lol! but it's shiok!!
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 am

Seiko wrote:
jazz_samz wrote:

1. His hcp is 18.
2. Got another ball.
3. He is the owner.

What do u think?

Bro Seiko, I'm not trying to scare you.....

If playing with owner....must be very careful. It's voice down to the motive of the owner. It may be just a social golfing session without any hidden agenda. But if there is motive for the game..Then you must be very careful....

I'm not surprise they are trying to use a game of golf to judge you - your integrity/honesty, are you a risk taker/conservative, how you plan your approach to the green, how you keep your composure after a bad shot, do you attack or still play conservatively after a bad shot, your overall mannerism in the course of the game, do you read up the rules of golf even though you're still new to the game (to judge how are you going to prepare yourself should they give you a new task/project) and the list goes on.......

To make matter worse, there is no right/wrong answer...It all depends who is the party you're dealing with...

pale pale pale

Hope your bosses jio you is purely because they're golf nuts like us..play without hidden agenda...Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 am

Seiko wrote:
This morning my boss asked me to play at one local course next wk! I hesitated because it's too expensive so I didn't give a firm answer.

I will reply....

Tat "thing" just came.
Back to top Go down
sickcow
sickcow

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:55 am

Seiko wrote:

Haha..

quite easy to reject him la..

Tell him u also got a golf game on the same day..

I always tell my boss this reason when I don feel like playing with him...

Hope it help!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 am

Seiko wrote:
jazz_samz wrote:

1. His hcp is 18.
2. Got another ball.
3. He is the owner.

What do u think?

Gone case bro... How to reject Boss's invitation? 177110
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 am

aiyah... bro seiko, give and take a bit lah...
think of it as 陪太子读书 lor...
juz remember dun outshine the master...
maybe after he see ur standard dun dare ask u to play again leh...

(i not saying u no good hor)
lol!
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
EastWood

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 am

Seiko wrote:
slinger wrote:

ARE WE WORKING FOR THE SAME BOSS..... How to reject Boss's invitation? 560727
Back to top Go down
EastWood
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
EastWood

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 am

moi™ wrote:
Seiko wrote:

Anyone can give me good suggestions to reject his invitation? How to reject Boss's invitation? Icon_biggrin

I will reply....

Tat "thing" just came.

U think "Sieko" is the girl in "his" Avatar....

IF "he" is... SURE FREE Game Plus PAR Hole 19.... How to reject Boss's invitation? Lol
Back to top Go down
KingCobra
Committee
KingCobra

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:39 am

Seiko wrote:

Anyone can give me good suggestions to reject his invitation? How to reject Boss's invitation? Icon_biggrin

Bro Seiko,

Easy lah....On coming Monday, wrap a bandage around your left wrist, saying you twisted it over the weekend at range lor. Doctor advised no golf for next 3 weeks......settled..done liao...........SWEE BO!
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 am

KingCobra wrote:
Seiko wrote:

Bro Seiko,

Easy lah....On coming Monday, wrap a bandage around your left wrist, saying you twisted it over the weekend at range lor. Doctor advised no golf for next 3 weeks......settled..done liao...........SWEE BO!

Bro, tonight you free to join us??
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:41 am

sickcow wrote:
Seiko wrote:

Haha..

quite easy to reject him la..

Tell him u also got a golf game on the same day..

I always tell my boss this reason when I don feel like playing with him...

Hope it help!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Bro sickcow, your avatar make me very sick...now blur...hot....stuffy....and sweat like hell.... Very Happy Oh..such illness is classified in medical term as 'Geylang King' by 'Dr' Slinger.... How to reject Boss's invitation? 16911 How to reject Boss's invitation? 358550
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to reject Boss's invitation?   How to reject Boss's invitation? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to reject Boss's invitation?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next