+3
freedrop
gezt_ho
sickcow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sickcow
sickcow

Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:19 am

Hi,

Me and my kakis is looking for another 1 or 2 pax to form a flight to play at Malaysia.

We always play at Ponderosa. Preferably Chinese, high handicapper. (average game about 100-110)

If you play around 120 also can. Our average game is about 110.

We are not looking for any fussy player as we are quite bochap type. We just want to play and enjoy our game.

We try to play once every two weeks.

I got a small car which can only fetch 3 pax. So will prefer that you also drive your own transport..

If you are interested, please PM me to form our flight...

Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 am

Im also a high handicapper.
Can I PM you if Im free to play on sunday?
BTW, what is the rate there?
Back to top Go down
sickcow
sickcow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 am

Hi gezt_ho,

Please PM me with your contact.

We are not fussy player. just want to join the game.

Don't worry about the rate. We got good rate from Ponderosa since we have been playing there for very long time.
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 am

sickcow wrote:
Hi gezt_ho,

Don't worry about the rate. We got good rate from Ponderosa since we have been playing there for very long time.

Normally you play AM or PM?
Back to top Go down
sickcow
sickcow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:51 am

gezt_ho wrote:
sickcow wrote:
Hi gezt_ho,

Normally you play AM or PM?

Both.... depend on availability of the flight...
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:06 am

Why must be Chinese? You eat bah kut teh after the game? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Vin
Vin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 am

sickcow wrote:
Hi gezt_ho,

Hi I am also a high handicapper.
S?G 32....+++ Ha Ha
Play there once few month back,
Paying RM140.00 on weekday.
Very Nice Course, But Buggy on Track.
Can I join you if Im free to play on sunday?
Important , what is your rate there? Just Curious.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Aiyo....like I cannot join lor.... At current moment I hv so much of difficulty to break 100 lor...pei say lor... What a Face
anyway, usually I play on weekday. Sorry.....
Bro sickcow... U hv fun n enjoy.... Indeed, pondorosa is good course.. Swee ar....
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:46 am

hi ... i am interested ... i avg 100-110 ... i have pm you my contacts... please do let me know if u hv a game on sunday morning at ponderosa .. thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
sickcow
sickcow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 am

Hi,

Thanks for those that response to my post..

I am so happy that so many of you are keen to join me for the Sunday golf game....

Don't worry about the green fee, I can be very sure that the rate is good. We had special rate from Ponderosa...

For those who is keen please drop me a PM...

Thanks.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 am

sickcow wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for those that response to my post..

I am so happy that so many of you are keen to join me for the Sunday golf game....

Don't worry about the green fee, I can be very sure that the rate is good. We had special rate from Ponderosa...

For those who is keen please drop me a PM...

Thanks.... Smile

Errrrrrrrrrrr...think they thought you are athe avatar you pin up.....they will disappointed they don't know you in person..... Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa 974937

Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa Poolboy_sq
sickcow in his own pool....

rabbit
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:31 am

GolfMan wrote:
Aiyo....like I cannot join lor.... At current moment I hv so much of difficulty to break 100 lor...pei say lor... What a Face
anyway, usually I play on weekday. Sorry.....
Bro sickcow... U hv fun n enjoy.... Indeed, pondorosa is good course.. Swee ar....

You trying to break 100 !!!!!!

Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa Alligator-at-door
Golfman knocking at your door !

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa   Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for one or two permanent golf kakis to play on Sunday at Ponderosa
Page 1 of 1