AT
    Uncle Lau
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

Save The Planet, Recycle.... Empty
    PostSubject: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 pm

My old golf shoe is old and it's flooded in the morning drew.....my first thought of throwing it away, then i decide to used it for range. Shocked

Today tried on the range and it work fine ! So guess it recycling stuff, also saving some $$$

What you do everyone if your shoe is old.....???

Idea
    Back to top Go down
    AT
    Familiar Face
    Familiar Face
    AT

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:47 am

for me:
    i use it until the front can be a crocodile mouth Save The Planet, Recycle.... 560727 then throw away .. buy a better one, FT.

for you, u have been winning $$$ from nearest to pin.... so save that up for your new shoe. simply easy for u, UL. Save The Planet, Recycle.... 472247
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 am

Can save save lor......even my shoe became croc mouth, i bring to the Mr Mint to have it sewn and use on the range or just for walking around the course...... 8)
    Back to top Go down
    Neutralgolfer
    RDG Top Contributer
    RDG Top Contributer
    Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:59 am

I have one FJ also always hungry as hippo... use super glue and glued it. Using it for range too... so far so good.
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:02 am

Actually now i have 5 pairs of shoes at home. ! pair to play in Singapore, ! pair to play in JB, 1 pair to play at NSRCC par 3 and 1 pair for range meeting....

Hehehehe and 1 more pair still in the storeroom.....

Save The Planet, Recycle.... 288898
    Back to top Go down
    Neutralgolfer
    RDG Top Contributer
    RDG Top Contributer
    Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 am

I think you need more than that...your golf schedule is more tight than the PGA tour... Smile

Last edited by Neutralgolfer on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 am

I have 11 pairs of gloves....3 pair on my Singapore golf cart bag, 3 pairs on my JB stand bag, 3 pair in NSRCC locker golf bag......2 pairs still in the store room !

cyclops
    Back to top Go down
    moi
    Committee
    moi

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 am

I use my old golf shoe to kill cockroaches.
    Back to top Go down
    RedPhoenix
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member
    RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:19 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
    My old golf shoe is old and it's flooded in the morning drew.....my first thought of throwing it away, then i decide to used it for range. Shocked

Today tried on the range and it work fine ! So guess it recycling stuff, also saving some $$$

What you do everyone if your shoe is old.....???

Idea

Still usable, will sell off at ebay for 5 bucks and throw in a free pair of socks bounce

Alternatively, donate to the caddies in Legends cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 am

cannot not lah....it so old and smelly...wait the caddie said " WTF ! Think i no $$$$ to buy new shoes, u think i begger is it ! "

Embarassed

Last edited by Uncle Lau on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    RedPhoenix
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member
    RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:07 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
    cannot not lah....it so old and smelly...wait the caddie said " WTF ! Think i not $$$$ to buy new shoes, u think i begger is it ! "

Embarassed

Beggers can't be choosey.....obviously you can't give away crocodile shoes unless it's Lacoste...and also make sure it's clean and neat looking...hey UL, they save $$$$$ you know, save their $$$$$ to send back to their hometown...very clever ar bounce bounce bounce bounce They actually love you for it, you know Save The Planet, Recycle.... 358550 Save The Planet, Recycle.... 358550 Save The Planet, Recycle.... 358550
    Back to top Go down
    VR
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member
    VR

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 am

RedPhoenix wrote:
    Uncle Lau wrote:
    cannot not lah....it so old and smelly...wait the caddie said " WTF ! Think i not $$$$ to buy new shoes, u think i begger is it ! "

Embarassed

Beggers can't be choosey.....obviously you can't give away crocodile shoes unless it's Lacoste...and also make sure it's clean and neat looking...hey UL, they save $$$$$ you know, save their $$$$$ to send back to their hometown...very clever ar bounce bounce bounce bounce

What's WTF?!!...Sorry me..very inocent refine Gentle..man Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    RedPhoenix
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member
    RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi VR, I can't and don't use those 3 words which is frequently used by men and a lot of girls/women, but not me as it's vulgar and not lady-like. Hope this helps, VR scratch
    Back to top Go down
    VR
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member
    VR

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:36 pm

VR wrote:
    RedPhoenix wrote:
    Uncle Lau wrote:

Embarassed

Beggers can't be choosey.....obviously you can't give away crocodile shoes unless it's Lacoste...and also make sure it's clean and neat looking...hey UL, they save $$$$$ you know, save their $$$$$ to send back to their hometown...very clever ar bounce bounce bounce bounce

Oh!..I am very sorry...For a moment, I thought
    'WTF' means 'Want To Fight' coz UL was saying
    The caddie said 'WTF'...I was thinking he 'want
    To Fight' with UL for selling the old and smelly
    shoes to him Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    Back to top Go down
    RedPhoenix
    Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member
    RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 pm

VR wrote:
    VR wrote:
    RedPhoenix wrote:
    Uncle Lau wrote:

Embarassed

Oh!..I am very sorry...For a moment, I thought
    'WTF' means 'Want To Fight' coz UL was saying
    The caddie said 'WTF'...I was thinking he 'want
    To Fight' with UL for selling the old and smelly
    shoes to him Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

It's ok, easy to make that assumption 8)
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Save The Planet, Recycle.... 16911
    Back to top Go down
    swing2sky
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator
    swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
    Save The Planet, Recycle.... 16911

Naughty UL... Save The Planet, Recycle.... 111886 Save The Planet, Recycle.... 300861
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Lau
    Chief Moderator
    Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Basketball
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save The Planet, Recycle....   Save The Planet, Recycle.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Save The Planet, Recycle....
    Page 1 of 1