hardrock
Uncle Lau
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Danger when power spraying your golf shoe Empty
PostSubject: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:02 am

I remember this incident not too long ago..... Exclamation

After a game on a hot day, still wearing my SunShade to the shoes washing bay, i took a power spray and start spraying powerful jet air into the base of my shoe and plastic cleats to get rid of dirts, grass that stick on the base of the shoe.....suddenly one point i felt a ping sound on my right lens...didn't brother...so cont. to spray, cleaned and head to the Mens room... cyclops

At home while preparing my next game with buaya moi, took out my Sunshade to clean, was SHOCKED to find a very small piece of pebble struck on mt right side of my Sunshade ! pale

While cleaning my shoes with power spray, due to the powerful stream of jet air, a small pebble flew out and into the len ! Lucky i was wearing my SunShade if not..... pirat

My dear kakis, please wear your sunshade if you are using a jet spray to clean your golf shoes after a game, safety FIRST !

Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 437288
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:12 am

thank for sharing this!
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:17 am

hardrock wrote:
thank for sharing this!

Bro next time when u spraying water jet & pls wear yr okley ok ahaha
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 am

Good point, UL! Safety first!
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:42 am

golfchowmk wrote:
hardrock wrote:
thank for sharing this!

pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Batman
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Bro Chow,
Dun need to worry for him. He got as many (if not more) Oakley then his drivers Razz
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Wow. Thanks for sharing UL. Something that simple could save you a disaster.
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Dunno why all UL topics/posts got my name in it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Cos u always play in any if the games available with rdg kakis mah..
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:26 am

In an uneventful case if a small dirt of fine pebble do get into your eye....

Don't rub your eyes, get under a gentle running tape and let it flush it out !

Seek medical attention fast !

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
I remember this incident not too long ago..... Exclamation

After a game on a hot day, still wearing my SunShade to the shoes washing bay, i took a power spray and start spraying powerful jet air into the base of my shoe and plastic cleats to get rid of dirts, grass that stick on the base of the shoe.....suddenly one point i felt a ping sound on my right lens...didn't brother...so cont. to spray, cleaned and head to the Mens room... cyclops

At home while preparing my next game with buaya moi, took out my Sunshade to clean, was SHOCKED to find a very small piece of pebble struck on mt right side of my Sunshade ! pale

While cleaning my shoes with power spray, due to the powerful stream of jet air, a small pebble flew out and into the len ! Lucky i was wearing my SunShade if not..... pirat

My dear kakis, please wear your sunshade if you are using a jet spray to clean your golf shoes after a game, safety FIRST !

Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 437288

I like to remind golfers spray cleaning your shoes, do wear your sunshade or move your head away from the powerful jet.

Be safe !

afro
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

I use the water hose only - saves your shoes from the premature "crocodile" - Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 68829 effect due to grit working it's way into the joints where the uppers are glued to the soles of the shoes

but for those who use air-jets, safer to follow UL's advice - also good to have opportunities to buy new shades
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Silver wrote:
I use the water hose only - saves your shoes from the premature "crocodile" - Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 68829 effect due to grit working it's way into the joints where the uppers are glued to the soles of the shoes

but for those who use air-jets, safer to follow UL's advice - also good to have opportunities to buy new shades

Your shoe Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 68829 because the owner is also Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 68829 Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 16911
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Jolly good, good observation my man..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:24 pm

salty dog wrote:
Silver wrote:

Your shoe Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 68829 because the owner is also Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 68829 Danger when power spraying your golf shoe 16911

that's why I only use water hose and not the air jet

how about you?
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 pm

I wonder how much did Sunshade pay our Uncle Lau to come up with this kind of story.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:13 am

freedrop wrote:
I wonder how much did Sunshade pay our Uncle Lau to come up with this kind of story.

Free pair of sunshade?? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger when power spraying your golf shoe   Danger when power spraying your golf shoe Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger when power spraying your golf shoe
Page 1 of 1