RedDotGolfers

Forum for Singapore Golfers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...

Go down 
+9
Daffu
Seiko
swing2sky
jazz_samz
zephyr_bloom
Uncle Lau
GolfMan
ranctor
rocky
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rocky
Committee
rocky

Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... Empty
PostSubject: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 am

Played at the trecherous Serapong today with all our favourite RDG members. At the last tee box (Tee #1), I found that my Superman putter headcover had gone missing. So I headed back to #18 green to check... sadly it's gone. It has very much sentimental value to me.

For those who played in today's game, I hope you enjoyed yourselves. If you found, or you know a friend found the above mentioned headcover, please return to me. In exchange I will give the person a green fees to play again at Serapong. That green fee voucher is apparently worth almost $320.

Thank you..

A dejected Rocky.
Back to top Go down
ranctor
Established Member
Established Member
ranctor

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:59 am

Hi Rocky,

hope your superman cover will find its way back home. I lost couple of putter covers in the past and recently got myself Batman cover.

This time, I'm latching ($1 from provision shop) Batman cover and my Wolf cover onto my bag.
Back to top Go down
GolfMan
Committee
GolfMan

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:02 am

Bro rocky... Firstly I hv to say, Congrat to your lucky draw... Swee....
Secondly, I m sorry to knew abt your putter cover...
Bro.... If I m the person whom take it... I will be very sure to use that to FLY towards u in return. Unfortunate, I m not that person....
Sorry....
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:36 am

Thanks Ranctor and Golfman...

Still feeling upset about it... Sad Called SGC to inform them about it. Crossing my fingers...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:59 am

Sorry about your putter bro ! Do move on and be happy. Just my 2 cents worth

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zephyr_bloom
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
zephyr_bloom

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi there,

Sorry to hear abt your loss. I have a superman putter cover (blade type). I can pass it to you if u dun mind. It's not used (well-kept in my spare golf bag in locker). It won't be able to make up for the sentimental loss but hopefully, it can be mitigated.

I misplaced my putter cover @ Serapong today as well. King Cobra actually found it when i thot all hope was lost. So maybe your cover will be recovered when u least expect it Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven All the best.
Back to top Go down
rocky
Committee
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Zephyr: Thank you so much for your kind gesture, but I'm afraid I cannot take it.

I'm happy for you that you got your cover back. Its a good thing our RDG forumers are really helpful bunch of people.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Sorry to hear you lost a dear belonging. I pray you will find it back. Because golf is a gentleman game and whoever found something that dun belon to them, they will return.

Sorry to ask a stupid qns, did u check with their lost and found as well as with their Marshall?
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:03 pm

rocky wrote:
Played at the trecherous Serapong today with all our favourite RDG members. At the last tee box (Tee #1), I found that my Superman putter headcover had gone missing. So I headed back to #18 green to check... sadly it's gone. It has very much sentimental value to me.

For those who played in today's game, I hope you enjoyed yourselves. If you found, or you know a friend found the above mentioned headcover, please return to me. In exchange I will give the person a green fees to play again at Serapong. That green fee voucher is apparently worth almost $320.

Thank you..

A dejected Rocky.

It must be of great sentimental value...Hope someone will return the putter cover back to you..
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:07 pm

The weather for the afternoon game was cooling.... Very Happy

Played the best round since my trip from Europe....I love Serapong for giving me the morale to continue playing this frustration game known as Golf... cheers
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:16 pm

swing2sky wrote:
The weather for the afternoon game was cooling.... Very Happy

Played the best round since my trip from Europe....I love Serapong for giving me the morale to continue playing this frustration game known as Golf... cheers

Good for you...i played my worst score this year....quitting soon.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Good for you...i played my worst score this year....quitting soon.... What a Face

dont Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... 68829 lah!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Seiko wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

Don't yaya papaya....see you 30 Dec 36 holes JB...you and me, one buggy....one score to settle... Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... 111886
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 pm

hi rocky, don't be so sad! I understand the feeling when u lose sentimental value item...be strong!!
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Seiko wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

Don't yaya papaya....see you 30 Dec 36 holes JB...you and me, one buggy....one score to settle... Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... 111886

im not yaya papaya...im telling u dont buaya....u giving me how many strokes? i think at least 9-9 since TP is almost your homeground now.....i understand your last score there is 89... Razz
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:38 pm

OT OT!!!!!!

Rocky,
Like Zephr_Blm, I have a BFG Superman cover if you ever needed a replacement. Ping me if you need one. Sorry for yr lost, hope you can it back again. Try calling the lost and found dept.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Khorkar wrote:
OT OT!!!!!!

Rocky,
Like Zephr_Blm, I have a BFG Superman cover if you ever needed a replacement. Ping me if you need one. Sorry for yr lost, hope you can it back again. Try calling the lost and found dept.

bro kk, we here is a golf forum not production worker forum! no OT here only OB here....hehe
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
bro_edi

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Bro Rocky,

So sad to hear abt it.
Hopefully U will get it back soon !

praying for you k.

have a good night rest bro ...
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Seiko wrote:
Khorkar wrote:
OT OT!!!!!!

Rocky,

bro kk, we here is a golf forum not production worker forum! no OT here only OB here....hehe

You Production manager har !!! pig
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:46 pm

UL, dont evade me when im asking for strokes! i beginner lei.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daffu
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Daffu

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 pm

OB! OB! OB!

Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... Redcard
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Khorkar wrote:
OB! OB! OB!

Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... Redcard

u wan to give red card to my avatar girl?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Seiko wrote:

On 30 December JB golf...i will not give chance but cut you into pieces and make curry for everyone !!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Seiko wrote:

On 30 December JB golf...i will not give chance but cut you into pieces and make curry for everyone !!! Evil or Very Mad

i cannot beat u if we play level...but wait a minute...i tot the HCP system is ensure fair play, lower hcp player give strokes to those who are higher.....so now u r not playing according to PGA standard??
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Who say we are playing golf.... Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... 111886
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...   Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover... Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! Lost my Superman putter headcover...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next