freedrop
8 posters
AuthorMessage
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia Empty
PostSubject: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:31 am

I still have quite a few weekday (2 coupons each) and weekend(one coupn each) Free Green Fee Vouchers by Top Premier Golf 2010. These will expire Dec 31 and I don't have time to finish them. It covers many courses in Malaysia, and I have used them mostly for North and Central Malaysia courses when I traveled there during past 11 months.

Those in JB still available now are : Horizon Hills, Legends, Tanjong Puteri, IOI Pam Villa, Daiman, Orchard. These coupons can only be used when torn in front of golf recep from the book. In most cases, green fee is waived, you just have to pay buggy and caddie (mandatory in some courses) and F&B (also mandatory in some cases).

PM me if anyone is keen to use them, giving me specific dates and which course since I have to pass the book around. Expiry Dec 31.
Back to top Go down
qispiker
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
qispiker

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:44 am

Thanks for the offer...I hv heard about this book before I is really worth it rite?
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:13 am

The book costs RM200, with almost 100 coupons for many courses in malaysia. If you used the coupons for 4 games, you will make back the cost of the book. The rest will be pure savings.
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:22 am

bro, where to buy this book? is there a new book for 2011? me very keen leh ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Yamaha
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:55 am

Bro, What coupon you left? I might tour in Malaysia next Monday to Wed if my China trip cancel due to air ticket too ex. Might need your coupon. Call me. My hp is 96858323. I have 4 ball and need to see what coupon you have.
Back to top Go down
Yamaha
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 am

Call me or sms me.
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:00 am

I am planning to play Tanjong Puteri on Dec 27 Monday morning. Since I play there free anyway, I can take in 2 players and use the free green fee vouchers for 2. You just have to pay for the buggy fees. Anyone keen? Tee off about 8:30am flexible. PM me.
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:11 am

FD i still have the whole BOOK unused!!!!!! sigh.....
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 am

And you are nursing your wound now....when can you use them?
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:39 am

freedrop wrote:
yeah cannot play for another couple of weeks. u wanna the book
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:57 am

No, thanks. I have a few more coupons, but no time to use them as well, you might as well offer to Yamaha, who wants to play Hor Hills and legends. I have offered mine to others for these courses. May be Yamaha can join me for Hor Hills on Dec 23, using your coupons.

Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 am

Yamaha wrote:
Call me or sms me.
hey yamaha u wanna book???? i give u... i pass u on 23 too late... PM me to arrange?
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 pm

maria, care to share where can i get this book? i mainly in JB, so this is going to help me save a lot of $$$$ .... Smile
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 am

s-killer wrote:
maria, care to share where can i get this book? i mainly in JB, so this is going to help me save a lot of $$$$ .... Smile
一bought it previously from one of the participating clubs (tanjong putri)

but i find the coupons do not help to save because if u book thru rohanna, u get better rates. But if u travel to other places like malacca, kl, etc... it may help to save.
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:22 am

mariateo wrote:
s-killer wrote:

but i find the coupons do not help to save because if u book thru rohanna, u get better rates. But if u travel to other places like malacca, kl, etc... it may help to save.

Sista Maria, thanks for the info.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
esw
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
esw

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:37 am

mariateo wrote:
s-killer wrote:

err u mean they charge buggy/caddy fee more than 70++ ? hence more ex than rohanna??
come to think of it.. the coupons r just too good to be true.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogoch
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
rogoch

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:26 am

mariateo wrote:
freedrop wrote:
yo! can pass to me, we maybe playing this 29th in jb courses, can?
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:55 am

rogoch wrote:
mariateo wrote:
freedrop wrote:
yo! can pass to me, we maybe playing this 29th in jb courses, can?

No pro. How to pass to u?
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 am

esw wrote:
mariateo wrote:
s-killer wrote:

err u mean they charge buggy/caddy fee more than 70++ ? hence more ex than rohanna??
come to think of it.. the coupons r just too good to be true.. Very Happy

Just for your reference, I played Legends today with the coupon, and paid RM60 nett with lunch included. No caddie.

For Horizon Hills, cost is RM109 nett, no caddie also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia   Golf Discount Vouchers  for Malaysia Empty

Back to top Go down

Golf Discount Vouchers for Malaysia
Page 1 of 1