Seiko
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

Anyone can hold justice for me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 pm

I sms him for next Sunday game and his reply was Give him 2-2!

this guy is playing high 80s to low 90s now and he want me to give him 2-2! my last score is 108 Sad

Yes, his name is Getz-ho! Evil or Very Mad

Can anyone hold justice for me?
Back to top Go down
salty dog
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
salty dog

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 pm

2 buayas fighting..... king
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Seiko wrote:

this guy is playing high 80s to low 90s now and he want me to give him 2-2! my last score is 108 Sad

bro, to be fair, Gezt hcap is 18, but the last game he played with me, he scored around 108 also ...

i suggest you 2 play level ... Smile

and both give me 1-1 ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
cristel
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
cristel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:19 pm

wad is 2-2 and 1-1???
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Kookk

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Another boring thread!
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 am

Please settle privately... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Batman
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 pm

I play 110+-. I always give when pple ask. My only condition: if I win or draw 1 hole, I win the whole game. So come lor Smile
Back to top Go down
VR
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
VR

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 am

Batman wrote:
I play 110+-. I always give when pple ask. My only condition: if I win or draw 1 hole, I win the whole game. So come lor Smile

Bro Batman,

Your golf clubs don't seemed to justify you
playing scores of 110++... with all the TM TP
items and project X(6.0) shaft... Wow another
alligator roaming around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 am

VR wrote:
Batman wrote:

Bro Batman,

Your golf clubs don't seemed to justify you
playing scores of 110++... with all the TM TP
items and project X(6.0) shaft... Wow another
alligator roaming around. Very Happy

His Terms and Condition already buaya.. win one hole, win the whole game... Anyone can hold justice for me? 560727 Anyone can hold justice for me? 560727 lol!
Back to top Go down
sdt
Established Member
Established Member
sdt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 am

s-killer wrote:
Seiko wrote:

bro, to be fair, Gezt hcap is 18, but the last game he played with me, he scored around 108 also ...

i suggest you 2 play level ... Smile

and both give me 1-1 ... Very Happy

Seiko, I can justify your play at 108 that day we played. however, do understand that this was the worse game you having on that day......... nevertheless, your best game can be killing and i was killed by you (hahahaha) ........ and also your best score should be 95 or less when you damn and "bloody" good in your short game & also buaya putting.......

what i trying to say is that sometime you good and sometime your a bit loose out.... still your skill slightly better then Getz........ (don't look down yourself..... hahahaha), we are trying to motivate you.... so that you could give us stroke right...... and at the same time, you could improve your golf.

so you both could played level game or better still give 0-0-1 to him, at least you could see your standard will be improving........

look forward to see you kill pp out there..... hahahahaha

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:05 am

Yes i too can justify that seiko beat me flat on many occasions and he always pull the hand brake so last few holes he pretend to screwed up so he played high score.... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 am

just apply ESC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can hold justice for me?   Anyone can hold justice for me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone can hold justice for me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedDotGolfers :: Red Dot Cafeteria :: Golf Talk-
Jump to: