Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

W.I.M.P? PART 87 Empty
PostSubject: W.I.M.P? PART 87   W.I.M.P? PART 87 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:33 am

It was a beautiful Wednesday late afternoon at a golf course beside a reservoir, UL and Saltydog was having their afternoon golf. It was a long par 3 from white tee. 165m, right side reservoir, left guarded by a high wall bunker. The green is raise above ground level.... affraid

Saltydog hit a 5 iron and it was on of the green, UL took out his hybrid 3i and smacked in towards the left side, UL's ball hit the left fringe and it roll into the Hell Bunker !!! W.I.M.P? PART 87 437288

UL took his putter, 56 and 58 wedge as he walk into the bunker, the ball was very near to the wall. UL took his putter, 56 wedge and place in on his right side of the front bunker as he felt that it's a waste of time to walk to the back the bunker and place the clubs there.

UL positioned himself while saltydog was observing him from the back. UL whacked the ball, the ball flew upward as as the 58 wedge scoop sands up together with UL ball.....as the bunker wall was high, the ball landed on the green but it backspin back into the bunker, as it roll down the wall of the bunker wall it hit UL putter and 56 wedge, with a strong force the ball actually hit the two clubs, the 56 wedge move and it head landed on the sand. UL's ball was stop by the putter from falling into the bunker sand.

UL remove the putter and the ball rolls toward the sand and rested beside the 56 wedge head...... W.I.M.P? PART 87 187888

What is UL penalty.... W.I.M.P? PART 87 396268 W.I.M.P? PART 87 396268 W.I.M.P? PART 87 396268
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

W.I.M.P? PART 87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P? PART 87   W.I.M.P? PART 87 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:45 am

UL can't be bothered about the penalty. He picked up his golf ball and went to the bushes to look for more Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

W.I.M.P? PART 87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P? PART 87   W.I.M.P? PART 87 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 am

David wrote:
UL can't be bothered about the penalty. He picked up his golf ball and went to the bushes to look for more Smile

Aiya now you outdated leow...i have stop this saving the planet habit can go into....PICKING OTHERS IRONS AND WOODS COVERS.....I have Bigfish irons and woods covers, TM, Cobra, Mizu nos and Honma covers too....just found a Scotty putter cover but the owner came looking for it...as a golfer, i return to him....

W.I.M.P? PART 87 472247
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

W.I.M.P? PART 87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P? PART 87   W.I.M.P? PART 87 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:34 am

First must add 2 strokes penalty...after that depends on what he do after that.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

W.I.M.P? PART 87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P? PART 87   W.I.M.P? PART 87 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:50 am

2 strokes for anyone who fellow the rules of golf.

But for UL, there is no penalty as UL play golf according to his old boyz's rules of golf... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

W.I.M.P? PART 87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P? PART 87   W.I.M.P? PART 87 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:20 pm

swing2sky wrote:
2 strokes for anyone who fellow the rules of golf.

But for UL, there is no penalty as UL play golf according to his old boyz's rules of golf... Very Happy

Free coke from me bro....kekekeke drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

W.I.M.P? PART 87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.M.P? PART 87   W.I.M.P? PART 87 Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.M.P? PART 87
Page 1 of 1