+2
freedrop
ann.liana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ann.liana
ann.liana

Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets Empty
PostSubject: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:55 am

Dear All,

Warm Greeting From IOI Palm Villa!

Enjoy the weekday rate @ RM 98 nett and weekend rate @ RM 228 for morning, RM 138 for afternoon.
While you playing golf, your family can entertain themselves at Johor Premium Outlets due to the sale
will be ended on 31st December 2011! Discount up to 70%!! I went there before and got really impressive
discount at selected outlets. We also provide MPV or Van two way for your family (will be chargeable).
So you can concentrate on your golf game with no worries!

Weee lol!

Regards,
Ann
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:09 am

How much you charge for transportation to premium outlet?
Back to top Go down
ann.liana
ann.liana

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 am

Kindly check your inbox. Already pm to you Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets 451193
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:43 am

Anna, Is there a typo in your quote - RM170 for a 10 minute journey between Palm Villa and Premium Outlet? Even RM17 is outrageous.

For RM 30, I can take a bus from Singapore to Melaka!!
Back to top Go down
ann.liana
ann.liana

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:47 am

Dear Sir,

The transportation will be MPV for 5 pax. It is private arragement and not for everyone Cool
Back to top Go down
bro_edi
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
bro_edi

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:37 pm

*faint* RM$170/- for a 10 minute journey between Palm Villa and Premium Outlet using MPV for 5pax ! *faint*
Back to top Go down
Vin
Vin

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi ,Just play GOLF will do, Not worth going there. Better wait for sales in Singapore. FYI, A quicksilver outlet sold a T-Shirt for around S$28.0 to S$35.0 each. , I got a few pieces from HK, Citygate outlet at S$18.00 each.
Good Luck.

Last edited by Vin on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Yo bros, Palm Ville offering a package here, if no good than just move on lor, eveyone can see the rates and if it doesn't suit you than don't buy. Very Happy

As for JPO again it's up to individual taste and style. Was at KL a few days back, i couldn't find anything i like at Lot10, BB or sungei Wang....but i walked across to Starhill and some up markets shopping, i could find some stuff up to 70% discount....almost bought a Oakley white half jacket with blue lens for $358. Same as Singapore but they give box, towel, Oakley polo and some voucher for other Oakley product PLUS 20% off another Oakley sunshade. Hugo Boss and Raoul also got 60%.......i swap card until my leg weak....

So shopping it's very personal lor, just my 2cents worth.

Now waiting for Golf Direct Super year end sales... sunny
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm

I agree wt UL. Very Happy Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets 451193
But wt the charge that PV quote is a bit ex lor..
Back to top Go down
ann.liana
ann.liana

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 am

Bahahahah!! i got shot from a lots of fire cherry
I will try to find another arrangement of transportation.
Thanks for your feedback.
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Established Member
Established Member
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 am

ann.liana wrote:
Bahahahah!! i got shot from a lots of fire cherry
I will try to find another arrangement of transportation.
Thanks for your feedback.

Not shooting you lah.

Why don't you check whether JPO has shuttle bus services, and convince them to drop by IOI?
Back to top Go down
ann.liana
ann.liana

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:08 am

We just find another shuttle service and it's more cheaper. I will advise you the price when it's
confirm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets   Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing golf and transportation to Johor Premium Outlets
Page 1 of 1