+2
rt
DC73
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DC73
DC73

Lonely Golfer reporting Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:52 am

Hi guys,

Managed to find this forum when doing search on the web.

I'm quite an active golfer playing a min. of once per week.

As most of my kakis are either on leave or trying to clear their works by end year, i was itch from head to toe not able to find any kakis for golf.

Read through some of the threads and felt that this is a friendly forum and are hoping that i can get to knw some regular kakis here for this wonderful game of golf.

Hope to hear from any guys who are keen to play and are looking for one more ball.

Btw i play at the range of 90s.

Rgds, Dave
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
rt

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 am

hi dave, welocome to rdg. do join us for golf games at nsrcc every weekend.
Back to top Go down
DC73
DC73

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 am

Hi rt,

Thanks for the invitation!

Sadly, I've just converted my membership to basic due to the fee hikes and their min.3 balls rules.
Now i've got 18 years of basic membership.

Will join if its a weekday.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:34 am

Hi Dave, welcome to RDG!!

Call seiko, he is a PGA now... What a Face
Back to top Go down
rt
Established Member
Established Member
rt

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:39 am

wow! 18 years of basic membership! pm me yr contact if ok to you, tks.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:35 am

Welcome you to RDG forum, here you will never walk alto the Teesbox EVER !!! Very Happy

I always play on Friday and sometime on Tuesday along Thomson Road.... We also have a team or two going to JB weekly... Cool

Glad you have found RDG forum, enjoy your stay... cheers
Back to top Go down
DC73
DC73

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:35 am

Hi uncle lau,

Thanks for welcoming me.

Would luv to join u guys except for the one "along Thomson Rd" if u ar referring to SICC. That's way out of my league! Smile

Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:46 pm

DC73 wrote:
Hi uncle lau,

Thanks for welcoming me.

Would luv to join u guys except for the one "along Thomson Rd" if u ar referring to SICC. That's way out of my league! Smile

No, it's at Thomson CC Senior Citizen club where they have Wii with Tiger Woods Golf gaming Lonely Golfer reporting 974937
Back to top Go down
DC73
DC73

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:07 pm

LOL i reckoned at the age of 47, u are not yet qualified for senior citizen yet.

Anyway, it would be great if we can golf together someday. I suppose u already hav yr regular kaks for yr Friday's game thus pls let me knw if there are any slot available if any of yr kakis couldn't make it.

Cheers and have a great weekend ahead!

Rgds, Dave
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
gezt_ho

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Welcome welcome!
Beware of those ppl say they are beginner, driver hardly carry over 150m ........
Enjoy yr stay !
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 pm

DC73 wrote:
LOL i reckoned at the age of 47, u are not yet qualified for senior citizen yet.

Anyway, it would be great if we can golf together someday. I suppose u already hav yr regular kaks for yr Friday's game thus pls let me knw if there are any slot available if any of yr kakis couldn't make it.

Rgds, Dave

I worked there as a janitor... rabbit
Back to top Go down
DC73
DC73

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:25 pm

gezt_ho wrote:
Welcome welcome!
Beware of those ppl say they are beginner, driver hardly carry over 150m ........
Enjoy yr stay !

Betting is quite common in social golfing just to boost up the mental's concentration needed to play better.
Perhaps i'm not a good golfer who strive for a par or under par golf, my usual bets are 5/5/10 or sometimes just for refreshments. Utimately , i'm just out to enjoy my passion in golf and with a bunch of good friends.

If a guy come along and claim he is a beginner and drive only 150m, i probably would just refuse any bets and play a round of practise's golf. Won't get rich and feel deserving by winning him or his bets and it sucks to be conned by such golfer.

Back to top Go down
DC73
DC73

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
DC73 wrote:

Rgds, Dave

Any job vacancy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 am

DC73 wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:
DC73 wrote:

Rgds, Dave

Any job vacancy? Very Happy

Have...can you do the Bachata Tango or the Salsa ????
Back to top Go down
DC73
DC73

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:25 am

Gangnam style can? LOL
Back to top Go down
The Kid
The Kid

PostSubject: Forthcoming games    Lonely Golfer reporting EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 am

Hi DC73
Silver & I are playing NSRCC Kranji on 11 Dec (Tuesday) Tee-off 0818 hrs from 10th Tee. Can join us if you like.

Alternatively, you can join unclelau,Molly and me on 21 Dec (Friday) at NSRCC Changi 0839 hrs Tee-off, not booked yet but if u PM me your IC and name, I can book you in with us. Pls provide mobile number too.
U can reach me at mobile no.:94567816 .

No worries, I'm one year in golf only, but unclelau & silver can give you a good game. I don't bet either, just enjoy this game.
Back to top Go down
DC73
DC73

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 am

The Kid wrote:
Hi DC73
Silver & I are playing NSRCC Kranji on 11 Dec (Tuesday) Tee-off 0818 hrs from 10th Tee. Can join us if you like.

Alternatively, you can join unclelau,Molly and me on 21 Dec (Friday) at NSRCC Changi 0839 hrs Tee-off, not booked yet but if u PM me your IC and name, I can book you in with us. Pls provide mobile number too.
U can reach me at mobile no.:94567816 .

No worries, I'm one year in golf only, but unclelau & silver can give you a good game. I don't bet either, just enjoy this game.

Hi,

Thanks for the invitation! I will be playing Tuesday as well. My flight is 0750hrs Army.
Perhaps we can meet each other just to say hi.
As for Friday, i can only confirm mid week.

Cheers, Dave
Back to top Go down
DC73
DC73

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:45 am

Oops sorry. U ar playing Kranji.

Will msg u.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:34 am

DC73 wrote:
Gangnam style can? LOL

Sorry that is not for senior citizen... Cool
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:36 am

DC73 wrote:
Oops sorry. U ar playing Kranji.

Will msg u.

Yo bro, i bet very same lah...no worry...only 20 per holes.... Lonely Golfer reporting 288898
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Golfer reporting   Lonely Golfer reporting Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely Golfer reporting
Page 1 of 1