HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mattpro0796
mattpro0796

The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method Empty
PostSubject: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 am

Hey Guys,

I'd like to open a discussion and explain the key benefits to a RIGHT SIDED SWING (RSS)......

There seems to be much confusion on this forum regarding the RSS:

****Its not a powerful swing!!

****You have to be strong to swing in RSS motion

****Women Can't do it

****It's too confusing

**** Its a Stack n Tilt motion

etc etc etc

Over the next few weeks I'm willing to answer any questions regarding the RSS that you may have. So please post your questions here and I'll answer in due course.

I'll answer your questions and try and upload some relevant video footage if necessary.

BUT PLEASE - serious golfers only please ***NO JOKERS** Jokers will not be answered!!!!
Back to top Go down
mattpro0796
mattpro0796

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 am

Part 1

Right Sided Golf Swing

The Right Sided Golf Swing is simple, repeatable, powerful and proven successful. As a Senior Instructor of the method I find the basic principles undoubtedly the best in the world of golf today.

In the below information I will offer a brief insight into the key ideas and concepts which make the Right Sided Swing so popular worldwide amongst touring professional and beginners alike. As seen in this website, Rod Pampling has taken our swing method to new heights being a multiple winner on the Australian tour and the highest golfing stage in the world the US Tour. Rod Pampling has a golf swing which looks simple yet powerful and has many world class players and commentators asking the question of... 'How can it be this simple?

It really can be this simple if your swing 'starts' in the correct position then turns correctly in the right direction to allow the arms and club to remain in a consistent radius from the body.

All Gary Edwin 'Right Sided Swing' instructors are qualified to reconstruct a golf swing to eliminate all wrong moves. As the Golf swing is built on a series on sequential moves, how is it that some 'instructors' can give small tips to improve a golf swing?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 am

Wow...thanks for sharing...keep it coming !!!

Thank You !!

The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method 358550
Back to top Go down
mattpro0796
mattpro0796

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:29 am

A common misconception of the RSS is that's it's purely a "tour swing"???

There are many weird and wonderful swings on your and they clearly work, most notably is Tommy "two gloves" he's a proven winner. Although hes not an RSS ambassador you don't have to be a tour player to try RSS!!!

Most of you will be interested to hear that most of Singapores top amateur golfers are RSS

most notably:

Edgar Oh
Marc Ong
Koh Sock Whee
Princeton Yeo

All of these fine young players are national squad members
Back to top Go down
mattpro0796
mattpro0796

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:31 am

Here's a good video for you all that are not familiar with the RSS

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 am

Why is it called the right sided swing when the weight is on the left side?

Sorry for the noob question.
Back to top Go down
mattpro0796
mattpro0796

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 am

Hi there,

No worries it's a very common question regarding the RSS.

The weight isn't actually placed on the left side, the hips are positioned more forward at address giving the impression that the weight is concentrated more on the left.

The right side of the body turns as apposed to the left, thats why it's called the Right Sided Swing.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mattpro0796
mattpro0796

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 am

This video will help with your question:

Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:50 am

Tks mate!
Back to top Go down
Utah
Utah

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:09 am

I have been using RSS for the last 6 months , I am starting to see some real improvements but I am still having problems with the Driver, high blocks right and weak fades are the norm. I have read a few comments that teeing the ball up more towards the centre rather then the left heel with RSS's can help, is this true?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method   The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method Empty

Back to top Go down

The Right Sided Swing Explained - Gary Edwin Coaching Method
Page 1 of 1