Similar topics

Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ePrivateGolf
ePrivateGolf

Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now Empty
PostSubject: Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now   Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:08 am

We are delighted to bring you the exclusive Serapong Course this week, with a limited number of tee times available right after the prestigious HSBC Women's Champions event. Often described as "Asia's Major" in women's golf, it is the only LPGA-sanctioned event in Singapore.

The great news is that the Serapong Course will be at its absolute best after this event, and you can take advantage of this excellent time of the year to enjoy this exceptional golf course.

Walking on the same fairways than the champions and testing your putting skills on the super fast greens of this award winning golf course is now just a few clicks away...
Back to top Go down
http://www.eprivategolf.com
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now   Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 am

At $335 PAX .....its too rich for me still.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now   Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 am

Great course to play in, once a while pamper ourself will be a geed idea. Basketball
Back to top Go down
ePrivateGolf
ePrivateGolf

PostSubject: Re: Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now   Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:41 am

Hey Spiderman !

Sure $335 is no spare change... but it's the best of the best...

How to make it work? Let me try some ideas...

- get someone else to pay for it: can this be a legitimate business expense? invite some customers maybe? that would certainly impress them.
- change your thinking: at half the price it would be a bargain for this course, right? so one way to look at it would be to pass on one round of golf at a 'normal' course (and spend more time at the range instead...) and then you save the cash for something out of the ordinary and experience Sentosa, once in a while, not for every round of course... and who knows you may make new friends there, meet Jackie Chan or other VIPs !
- it's in Singapore, so no extra fees to pay for ferries to Bintan / Batam, etc

Back to top Go down
http://www.eprivategolf.com
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now   Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:42 pm

I got retrenched 10 years ago and till now nobody wants to employ me leh. The retrenchment benefits about to run dry already. You can sponsor me one game and I work for you to pay it off, can??? Sad

spidey
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now   Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Spiderman wrote:
I got retrenched 10 years ago and till now nobody wants to employ me leh. The retrenchment benefits about to run dry already. You can sponsor me one game and I work for you to pay it off, can??? Sad

spidey

I worked as a janitor in SOTA hor...playing Sentosa next Monday kekeke bounce
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Established Member
Established Member
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now   Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 pm

But UL, you get to pranced around on their dance floor free of charge and also you charged under table money from those students watching you right? So got extra income leh..... Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now 974937
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now   Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Spiderman wrote:
But UL, you get to pranced around on their dance floor free of charge and also you charged under table money from those students watching you right? So got extra income leh..... Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now 974937

Hello...i was the janitor who sweep and mop the floor for the SOTA kids to dance hor.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now   Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now Empty

Back to top Go down

Championship Course - Best Time of the Year - Available right now
Page 1 of 1