Neutralgolfer
Uncle Lau
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:52 am

We at one time or another have caddie to tag with us for 18 holes. They would clean our clubs, shade us with umbrella etc...but one thing i notice is they sometimes or alway help us to line the putt !!! Shocked

I think it alright to help us to line our putt or help us to read the grains and line of the green during social games, but during Tournaments is it allow ? confused

I have seen on TV many USPGA Ladies have their caddies behind them while they read the line, but no so for the PGA men side (citation needed) 8)

I always enjoy playing with my buddies without the caddies...cos we always end up looking at them ! Caddie and us.... 396268

So is a caddie allow to help the player during Topurnaments or it only allow during social games ?

UL

Caddie and us.... 229587

Last edited by Uncle Lau on Mon May 10, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:58 am

Yes, caddie can help the players during the Tournament. Caddie is on the player side, whatever mistake the caddie do, it will also cause the player penalty. Caddie can give advice, distance, line of putt, etc...
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:01 am

Cool. I m not complaining. But I guess in the long run, we suffer if we cannot read our own line. So ultimately, depend on oneself.
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:04 am

I always read my own line...different eye sight have different reading...what if the caddie par jiao one?
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:08 am

Yah. I try to read my own. Then I will go first few hole with caddies line but read it first before she aligns the ball to see if I m right or caddy is right. If caddy right after 3 holes, I depend on her liao. Hahhaha
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:27 am

Neutralgolfer wrote:
I always read my own line...different eye sight have different reading...what if the caddie par jiao one?

I dun mind if the caddie par my jiao. Caddie and us.... 16911
Back to top Go down
moi
Committee
moi

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:29 am

Most of the time i read my own line. More fun. If we follow what caddie said, wheres the fun...
Back to top Go down
esw
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
esw

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:44 am

i like to read my own lines too.
have seen some v good caddies overseas tho. they work many many years at the same course... so if they insist ur lines r wrong, it's better to listen...
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:18 pm

moi™ wrote:
Neutralgolfer wrote:

I dun mind if the caddie par my jiao. Caddie and us.... 16911

OB! OB! hahahha...
Back to top Go down
jazz_samz
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
jazz_samz

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Wah ah Moi.... Tsk tsk...
Back to top Go down
Seiko
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Seiko

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:27 pm

esw wrote:
i like to read my own lines too.
have seen some v good caddies overseas tho. they work many many years at the same course... so if they insist ur lines r wrong, it's better to listen...

I agreed with bro esw! i got one overseas experience n my caddy is a 5 handicapper. I was struggling to read the line, he offered his service n I managed to get a birdie bcos of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caddie and us.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddie and us....   Caddie and us.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Caddie and us....
Page 1 of 1