Read it, think it, feel it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Read it, think it, feel it Empty
PostSubject: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 am

Read It, Think It, Feel ItI think these are great thoughts.....

We love ourselves even after doing many mistakes. Then how can we hate others for their one mistake. Think before you hate someone or hate yourself.

Swimming along the flow is effortless but swimming against it needs effort. Don't go the way life takes you, but take life the way you wanna go. Dare to be different.

The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said. Think about it.

A beautiful saying: If your eyes are positive you would like all the people in the world. But if your tongue is positive all the people in the world like you.

Life is about the art of drawing without an eraser, so be careful while taking decisions about the most valuable pages of your life.

A nice thought: I met money and said,"Why everyone runs behind you, you are just a piece of paper." Money smiled and said," Of course, I am just a piece of paper, but I haven't seen a dustbin yet in my whole life."

Life is like a coin. Pleasure and Pain are the two sides. Only one side is visible at a time. But remember other side is also waiting for its turn.

If you like someone, show it. It will be sweeter than telling. But if you don't like someone. Just tell it. It will be less painful than showing it.

A very true but strange quote: Love doesn't start in the morning & end in the evening. It starts when you don't need it & ends when you need it most.

What's greater then mom's love? Which pillow is better then lover's lap? Which company's better then friends? There are some things in life with no substitutes. Love them forever.

A cute story: A man daily sent a rose to his wife. One day he died, but his wife still received roses. She asked the florist. He said, your husband paid advance for your whole life. Moral: Love someone forever

A boy loved a girl so much. One day he proposed to her. But she refused. Still he was not sad. His friends asked him, didn't you feel bad? He said, why should I feel? I lost the one who never loved me. But she lost the one who really loves her

Read it, think it, feel it 7324
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 pm

UL, I can see the soft side of you... lol!
Good, keep it up! Read it, think it, feel it 358550
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:23 pm

"What's greater then mom's love? Which pillow is better then lover's lap? Which company's better then friends? There are some things in life with no substitutes. Love them forever.

A cute story: A man daily sent a rose to his wife. One day he died, but his wife still received roses. She asked the florist. He said, your husband paid advance for your whole life. Moral: Love someone forever

A boy loved a girl so much. One day he proposed to her. But she refused. Still he was not sad. His friends asked him, didn't you feel bad? He said, why should I feel? I lost the one who never loved me. But she lost the one who really loves her"

Really meaningful..I Like I like..
Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
VR
Highly Valued Member
Highly Valued Member
VR

PostSubject: Re: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 pm

READ IT, THINK IT, FEEL IT, WE ALL PRACTISE IT !

Sometimes it's easy said than Done!![b]
Back to top Go down
AT
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
AT

PostSubject: Re: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:27 am

so touch... this is calling feelings.... Wink
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
swing2sky

PostSubject: Re: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 am

VR wrote:
READ IT, THINK IT, FEEL IT, WE ALL PRACTISE IT !

Sometimes it's easy said than Done!![b]

When it's a matter of the heart, it will sometime be easier said than done... Sad
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:23 am

Read It, Think It, Feel It I think these are great thoughts.....

A nice cold morning to do some soul seaching...

We love ourselves even after doing many mistakes. Then how can we hate others for their one mistake. Think before you hate someone or hate yourself.

Swimming along the flow is effortless but swimming against it needs effort. Don't go the way life takes you, but take life the way you wanna go. Dare to be different.

The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said. Think about it.

A beautiful saying: If your eyes are positive you would like all the people in the world. But if your tongue is positive all the people in the world like you.

Life is about the art of drawing without an eraser, so be careful while taking decisions about the most valuable pages of your life.

A nice thought: I met money and said,"Why everyone runs behind you, you are just a piece of paper." Money smiled and said," Of course, I am just a piece of paper, but I haven't seen a dustbin yet in my whole life."

Life is like a coin. Pleasure and Pain are the two sides. Only one side is visible at a time. But remember other side is also waiting for its turn.

If you like someone, show it. It will be sweeter than telling. But if you don't like someone. Just tell it. It will be less painful than showing it.

A very true but strange quote: Love doesn't start in the morning & end in the evening. It starts when you don't need it & ends when you need it most.

What's greater then mom's love? Which pillow is better then lover's lap? Which company's better then friends? There are some things in life with no substitutes. Love them forever.

A boy loved a girl so much. One day he proposed to her. But she refused. Still he was not sad. His friends asked him, didn't you feel bad? He said, why should I feel? I lost the one who never loved me. But she lost the one who really loves her

Read it, think it, feel it 559670
Back to top Go down
Neutralgolfer
RDG Top Contributer
RDG Top Contributer
Neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 am

??? Spam? lol!

How about these phrases;

"I hate myself for loving you"

"I love myself for hating you"..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 am

Bro NG....you will get a PM from Admin very soon.... Read it, think it, feel it 288898
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read it, think it, feel it   Read it, think it, feel it Empty

Back to top Go down

Read it, think it, feel it
Page 1 of 1